32ND GEAR - ROASTING THE ICE QUEEN TO WIN

Tezza Flaschk continues to race towards the 2nd Checkpoint Tower with her lightning-fast sprint! He was already halfway there before I decided to yell at Ericka.

"Forget the 2nd checkpoint, you're not gonna make it! Go focus on guarding the 3rd, you useless prez!"

"You don't need to tell me, magicless dwarf! I know what I am doing!" Ericka yelled back as she made a detour and went to the next line.

For some reason, Ericka's way of sprinting is a lot more efficient and precise.

I just had a ridiculous idea that may work on Prez's case, and it's more absurd than Cruzo running in reverse. 

I will have to advise with a mix of insults to divert her focus away from the pressure of the match.

Ericka feared the humiliation. But it is not the humiliation that is the problem with her, it is fear. Her fear produces the pressure that in turn makes her too nervous to play Speed Battles. So if I take off the fear, there won't be a problem.

All I have to do is to humble her so that she won't be scared.

It feels bad for me to be called a magicless dwarf as a result of Prez's retaliation, but I will just suck it up and continue giving her insults and commands. This experiment might yield unexpected results if I keep it up.

Beep! Captain Tezza touched another Checkpoint Tower and scored again, now at 1:5!

"You're being left behind, you President of Uselessness! Make sure she won't reach the next Checkpoint Tower, or else you are truly useless!" I yelled.

"Shut up, shorty! I'm doing my best, okay!?" Ericka gritted her teeth. She spread out her hands like a goalkeeper, ready to anticipate Captain Tezza's movements!

The captain of lightning smiled for a moment and then bolted forward with her enhanced Lightning Accel. Larger electric streaks resulted in her speeding up!

All of a sudden, Ericka raised her hand and channeled mana to create a giant snowflake overhead!

"Snowpoint!" Ericka shouted.

The giant snowflake burst into thousands of falling soft snow that slows every molecule on its wide area of effect!

Just like before, Tezza Flaschk made a detour to her right. She is planning to evade the area of effect of Snowpoint just as she did back in Ericka's previous Freezing Field!

"Remember, Useless Prez. Chase her down but not too close! Don't be an idiot to make the same mistake twice!" I said calmly through the mic.

"I know! Stop bossing me around, magicless midget!" Ericka said as she boosted forward to follow Captain Tezza's lightning trail.

I noticed that Captain Tezza is doing an arc of a perfect circle, which means she will be activating a Lightning Whirlpool at any moment's time! Ericka noticed it too, so she went to the side and got away from the lightning captain's tail!

"Lightning Whirlpool!"

Captain Tezza spun at super speed, trapping our useless president in the middle of the eye of the storm. Now Ericka has two options- she can wait until Captain Tezza attacks from behind once again, or she could take the bait and try to pass through the Lightning Whirlpool's walls.

"Prez!" I shouted.

"Shut up! I will do it my way!" Ericka stubbornly yelled at me.

She raised her hand once again and created a giant snowflake. The giant snowflake burst, turning the atmosphere into a cold wind that showered thousands of snow!