33RD GEAR - FLU'S ADORABLE TRANSFORMATION

I know this novel's genre is fantasy, sports, and comedy... but it immediately turned to horror after the Speed Battle between Prez Ericka and Captain Tezza. Ever since their match ended, I ran for my life and tried hiding below the outdoor stage.

"Where are you now, magicless runt? You can run... You can hide... You can cry... "

Prez had this scary smile on her face. She dashed forward and then backward, scanned the surroundings left and right, then she finally found me hiding behind a big water jug!

"Found ya!"

"Eeeek!" I cried like a little bitch.

I immediately crawled backward and tried to run away. But that was a mistake because who in the right mind would run away from a Speedmage? I'm just a normal human being, so there's no way I can live through this!

"Ah, shit!" I cursed as I saw Ericka block my path.

"Come here, Jonathan Wardenorth. Let's have a little talk back to our bench." Ericka made an adorable smile and then grabbed my hand.

We walked back to the tent dedicated to the Merry Knights Guild with Ericka's arms locked on mine. Some Speedmages would mistake us as a couple when in fact we don't. It's quite opposite really as our useless president is about to kill me.

When we entered the tent, Cruzo was there sitting on the bench while munching his corn chips. "I told you that you won't escape Prez." He said.

"Ahahaha. Fuck." I muttered to myself.

Ericka finally let go of my arm and then looked me in the eye. Her face is blushing and she's also pouting. The killing aura she got on her body was immediately transformed into something warm and comfy.

"You are mistaken. I am not here to murder you, even if I wanted to. Instead, I am here to say my gratitude." Ericka crossed her arms and then looked away to hide her embarrassment. "Thank you for keeping my attention and emotion away from the pressure of the Speed Battle. I wouldn't have made it the whole fight without you."

"Y-You're welcome, I guess." I wryly smiled as I scratched my head.

"As your senior and the president of the club, I will overlook your trash talks to me. In fact, I want you to talk trash like that whenever I participate in a Speed Battle." Ericka said while blushing.

"...So you like S&M?"

"Shut up, magicless dwarf!" Ericka roared.

Is it me or Prez looked so adorable right now? Ericka seemed to be a perfect girl on the outside and a whack on the inside. She's prideful, stubborn, and always looked so serious. But once you get to know her more, you will see that she's chaos stirring inside, especially in her stomach. She's full of flaws but she tries to hide them by making faces.

"Try trash-talking me in public and I will freeze up your ass!" Ericka scolded.

"O-Okay, I will try not to publicly call you useless president." I submitted.

Ericka finally settled down to grab a bottle of mana potion then glugged it. Just before I could look out to the Triangle to see whose match is next, I saw a semi-bald-cut girl with a dark complexion and silver eyes. She greeted me with a smile.

"Hello there, Merry Knights." Captain Tezza said.

"Oh, hello Captain." Ericka greeted as soon as she finished drinking her mana potion. "Nice game!"

"Yeah, good game."

The two shook hands and then all the tension between them during the Speed Battle was now gone. Captain Tezza held her hips and cocked her head.