52ND GEAR - FOR ALL OF US

Hundred teleporter clones of Vincent Shadowseek rushed towards Ericka at lightspeed!

One second left!

"Kyaaaaaaaaah!" Ericka cried as the hundred Vincents strike her in the front, right, left, and back! Because of the repelling effect of the magical barrier, she was bounced between Vincent's clones, and some strikes were hit on her rear!

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! A series of white magical circle point indicators manifested continuously!

Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

The whistle was blown, signaling the end of the intense Speed Battle.

"Match over!" The referee shouted.

All the spectators of the Speed Battle stood silent. Nobody dares to utter a word.

The Land of Swords faded when Vincent heard the whistle. He settled down near the 1st Checkpoint Tower with a killing glare at Ericka, who was exhausted, exasperated, and terrified.

Ericka's breathing is labored. She has never been turned into a human pinball before, and it is evident on her body that she is still quite dizzy from being repelled all around the place.

"The score is 10:12! The winner is Vincent Shadowseek!"

The crowd cheered wildly as they heard the winner. I even heard a fan saying "Vincent my loooove! Please breed me!". I don't know who she was, but I think I heard that girl back in the joint training camp.

Never mind about that. I have to check on Ericka's condition, so I hurried down the stairs and went to the Triangle.

"Ericka!" I shouted out loud.

Prez looked at me with her worn-out spirit. She is holding her elbow and her shoulders are slumped. She is still having labored breathing, but it's much better than during the Speed Battle.

"I'm okay, Jon," Ericka said with a tired smile. "But I don't have any energy left to move. Can you carry me?"

I blushed when I heard those words. What does she mean I have to carry her? Princess style? But she's taller than me! I don't think a piggyback will do either as she is way taller than Flu.

Everything was cleared out to me when she lent out her hand. I accepted it and then she wrapped her arm around my nape. It was a support carry, so she can still walk with my help.

"Ahaha. I sprained my ankle back there during my last run." Ericka gave a defeated laugh. "Now I think I really am useless for being injured during the last seconds."

"No. You are useful back there." I said to Prez to lift her ego.

I saw from my peripherals that Vincent was walking towards us. He has this normal teasing smile and friendly blue eyes, which is a breath of fresh air from her serious mode a few moments ago. His aura also subsided into a friendly one, and he offered our Prez a handshake.

"Nice game. I have never been able to be serious like that for a long time." Vincent said.

"Hmph!" Prez smiled as she took Vincent's hand and shook. "Good game. Next time, I will win."

"I can't wait," Vincent said.

Vincent and I exchanged a smile and a bow before going on our way. I have to carry Prez back the backstage as I left our potions in there.

Man, Prez is sure heavy, maybe because she is carrying bazoongas on her front and packs huge badonkadonk on her back. Or maybe because I feel like she's just dragging her feet on the ground. I seriously think a piggyback carry would be better, but she might slap me.