The Plan

I felt my body being shaken, but I figured it was time to get up for school.

"Go away." I groaned, cuddling into the body next to me.

"Hyunjin, it's me."

"Minho?"

I opened my eyes and realized it was Wooyoung I fell asleep next to.

"Let him sleep." He whispered, lightly rubbing Wooyoung's arm. "San told me what happened. I figured it would be in everyone's best interest if I came home."

"Thank god."

"Hyunjin, my dad is a lawyer. You knew this."

"I thought he owned a furniture store."

"It's a side hustle."

"The furniture store or being a lawyer?"

"The damn furniture store, stay focused." I nodded, paying full attention. "I talked to him on the phone while I was driving back. He's jumping on the case and Ms. Jung will be okay. He was telling me how protected your family is. It makes a lot of sense now too considering that they believed you'd tarnish their reputation. This'll definitely do it now. Unless you want to go easy on them."

"No." I shook my head. "They need to rot." I know I've defended my parents in the past, but I was just naive and practically brainwashed. I see clear as day now when it comes to them. They're evil, greedy, ignorant people who deserve nothing but shit in their mouths.

"Alright, I was just making sure."

I slipped out of Wooyoung's grip and moved the hair out of his face to let him sleep. He just can't catch a break, can he.

I followed Minho into the living room and couldn't believe that almost everyone was still here.

"Where's San?" I asked.

"With Yeosang in Wooyoung's room." Yeonjun answered with a sleeping Beomgyu on his lap. He's the youngest here yet he's already been through so much because of this damn group.

Felix seemingly didn't care about anyone's personal space since his entire body was sprawled across Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"He's okay." Seonghwa gave me a warm smile and continued to rub Felix's arm. "He wasn't sure if you were coming back so I told him to try and sleep."

"Do you think you could take him to my room?"

"I got him." Minho interjected and picked up his younger brother with ease. "Do you want me to put him next to Wooyoung?"

"Shit, I forgot about him."

"Welp." Minho chose to put him down on the floor. Nice. "So problem solved, is everyone okay now?"

"I mean, not really." Jisung shrugged. "What about his little brother?"

"Wooyoung is a legal adult now, he can claim him wherever he is most likely. Next question?"

If Minho wasn't here, he'd all be chickens running around without their heads. I feel bad that he felt the need to drive the distance just to talk to us, but he may of just looked at it as an excuse.

"Are you sure your dad will be able to go against my family?" I never liked talking about the status the Hwang's held in Seoul. We're a power hungry, money obsessed family who strives to be perfect. As far as I'm concerned, my father's company doesn't even know he has a son so I'm not sure why what I did was such a big deal. My mother would tell me it's because I was meant to take over the business once he retired. That's why they were so disappointed in my grades as a kid and because I wanted to be in the art club rather than the business academy in school. That would also be why they cared so much about my physical image; the Hwang's have to be flawless. So many things involved in my relationship with my parents had to do with this stupid company, I didn't realize it until they lost a lot of money over a bad business deal recently. That must be another reason they pulled this stunt: money and sympathy.

"It's like having the old man version of me on the case." Minho shrugged.

"Well I trust you with my life so I'd say there's a good chance." Mingi chimed in, but also keeping his leg on top of Yunho's. I can only imagine the reaction the both of them had once they saw each other.

"Well that's not much so I'd say that's rather heartwarming." Minho smiled. The cold hearted joke made my jaw drop and earned a couple laughs from around the room. But unfortunately, that did wake Felix up. I lowered myself down on my knees and pulled him into my lap the same time he was trying to sit up.

"Angel," I whispered, "Minho's here." He nodded with his eyes closed and rested his head down on my shoulder.

"Yongbokie, wake up." Minho whispered, lowering himself down to our level.

"Hey." His deep voice shocked me a bit. I always tell him his speaking voice doesn't always match his body. I'm surprised I'm not used to it by now.

"You okay?"

"I'm okay." Felix's eyes were still closed as he continued to rest on my shoulder. He probably isn't even fully awake. "Missed you."

"Missed you too."

Everyone was paying attention to the loving moment, but my eyes found themselves on Wooyoung standing from afar.

"Baby, do you think you could get up for a second?" I whispered to Felix. He nodded and crawled over to Minho as I stood up. Wooyoung and I walked back in my room together. "Felix and Minho's dad is a lawyer." I said to him. "That's our only option."

"Or she goes to jail for a year and who knows what will happen to Kyungmin."

"We'll figure it out. That's why Minho's here."

Wooyoung rested his head on my chest and took a deep breath. "I feel so useless. Did he seriously need to come all the way here to tell us his dad is a lawyer?"

"I'm sure he just wanted an excuse to see everyone. Either way, he's here to help you."

"Can't we just go to the police and you say 'guys, I'm right here, I wasn't kidnapped'?" Wooyoung slowly lifted his head with a crazy look in his eye. "Hyunjin." He whispered. "What if we went to the station, you tell them mom is innocent and that your parents are the real abusers here, we sue them, destroy their company, then take all their money?" I stared at him in silence with wide eyes and a clenched jaw. "I think the 'Wooyoung idea ban' should be lifted."

"Put your shoes on."

I grabbed my car keys, then we ran out the front door without anyone noticing. No time to think.

This may work.