Back To School

It's official, school has started and I already want to drop out.

"I don't know why you keep complaining when we have majority of our classes together." Wooyoung made sure to sit behind me every single class since I was a bit bigger than him and my back would give him cover to text San. Ridiculous, if you ask me. His other reason was because he can play with my hair if he gets bored. Even more ridiculous.

"That is definitely something to complain about."

"Jung, Hwang, it's day one, don't make me separate you two." Which was something we heard almost every class so far today. Give it a week, our teachers will put us on the opposite sides of the room.

The golden period of the day was lunch. We were practically biting our tongues to contain our screams of joy. The gang was all here.

"Ji, take advantage of this moment." I smacked the top of his head as he put it right back down to sleep.

"I've told him every night to sleep early, but he refuses." Jeongin shook his head and opened his mouth obnoxiously wide to shove food in it. I don't know how he's never choked, I find it mildly concerning. Chew your food, Jeongin. Just try it.

"Sleep is for the weak!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"You have two liters of coffee every day, I don't know why you're talking." I just couldn't believe he'd join a conversation about sleep. He gets at least two hours and claims it's enough for him.

I felt something fall on my shoulder. I tried not to laugh once I realized Felix may have fallen asleep. The poor thing barely sleeps either. But that's because he picked up gaming as a way to fill Minho's absence and now he's up all night playing with Beomgyu and Jongho.

"Are you going to wake him up?" Jeongin smiled and pointed.

I shook my head. "We let the baby sleep." I whispered.

"Oh, so he can sleep and I can't?" Jisung lifted his head and scoffed.

"Felix!" Wooyoung shouted as I dramatically gasped at the same moment, in shock that he'd do that to the little blonde.

"Hm?" Felix slowly lifted his head with his eyes closed and lines all over his cheek from staying on my shoulder for too long.

"You dick." I mumbled and smacked Wooyoung in the chest. I looked back at Felix and nearly melted at the sight. His eyes were fighting to stay open as he forced a tiny smile. "My angel." I adoringly pouted and moved his hair to kiss his forehead.

"And this is why I sleep." Jisung lowered his head again.

The rest of the day was boring, but sometimes boring is okay, especially if someone's life is like mine. I enjoy peace and quiet, but I've grown so accustomed to chaos that I feel uneasy without it. But I knew what I was sacrificing once I moved back in with Wooyoung. Although, I will say he's been quiet recently. Quiet for him at least. But that's concerning to me. If there isn't chaos, then it's weird. Funny how that works.

"Oh jeez." Felix scoffed, looking down at phone. "Mingi wants to hang out." The day was finally over. The plan is to get up a little earlier in the morning to pick Felix up for school which means I need to be his designated driver afterwards too. No complaints there.

"Yeah, he put it in the group chat."

Song Mingi, what an...interesting person.

Although he's scholastically gifted, he decided to skip out on college...to pursue a rapping career. Right...anyway!

He's somewhat gone off the rails, but in a much less problematic way. When I say that, I mean it wasn't anything like me. He's very needy and on a mission to find Yunho's temporary replacement. Those steps include bombarding everyone with texts, asking to hang out every day, and calling at the strangest times.

"It depends on who's going. I don't want it to be just us."

"Oh, you already know Wooyoung said yes." Felix laughed.

Wooyoung turns into an FBI agent when it comes to Mingi and Yunho. He still believes something happened between them. Obviously a select few know the truth, but I'm taking it to my grave. I'll let him figure it out on his own.

"Who else?"

"I said we'd come over after a nap."

I took us both to my house as we frantically raced inside to get into bed. We got into comfortable clothes and ripped away the covers to crawl in.

"This was a good call." I sighed, suddenly feeling very relaxed. He laid half his body on top of me and held onto my waist as he began to drift off into a deep sleep.

"No!" Wooyoung busted open the door, jolting Felix and I awake. This would be the reason we quite literally raced into bed. "Hyunjin, I'm going to lose it."

"I thought you were going over Mingi's." I groaned, trying to cover Felix's ears.

"I was until Yunho decided to make a really weird post and now I need a minute."

"Can I look later?" I sighed, pulling the sheets over my face.

"No." Wooyoung pulled them off, earning a little whine from Felix.

"Look what you did, you woke up the baby." I mumbled in frustration, running my fingers through Felix's soft hair.

"Just look." Wooyoung shoved his phone in my face, nearly burning my eyes from the brightness.

"And this is weird to you?" I sighed

"Don't you think it's a little random?" His whisper was the same volume level as my regular speaking voice.

"Go find out." I rolled away from him and pulled Felix back to my chest.

"Oh, I will. Jisung agrees with me too."

That made me laugh. Wooyoung and Jisung becoming close is still one of the most unexpected things I've ever seen. Now that both of their boyfriends are away, they feel it's more beneficial to hang out with each other rather than me and Felix because apparently the reminder hurts them.

"I'm sure he does. Now let us go back to sleep, we'll come over later."

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Wooyoung laughed. "Hyunjin?"

"What?" I whined, getting frustrated.

"Kkami took a shit on the floor."

"For fuck's sake!"