Breakfast Date

Wooyoung's POV:

"Baby, wake up." San slightly shook me.

"Sannie, let me sleep." I groaned, pulling the covers over my face.

"Hyunjin isn't in his room."

I annoyingly sighed and threw the covers off me.

"Use your damn brain." I mumbled. I'm not a morning person, I don't like to be woken up. "He's in here." I slowly opened Felix's door to reveal the two of them cuddled up in bed together. They were both still asleep, looking peaceful. It reminded me of the times when I'd open Hyunjin's door back home and see the same thing. It was like Deja Vu. "You wanna wake him up? Be my guest. I'm going back to bed." I whispered, gently shutting the door.

"Hey." San wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Stay up, what if you and I got breakfast?"

I actually liked that idea. Since I've been home, all the focus has been on Hyunjin. San and I haven't really been able to have a nice moment to ourselves.

"I'll go get ready."

"Good." He smacked my ass which made me squeal in fear.

"Don't do that to me." I turned around and lightly smacked him. He thought it was the most amusing thing on the planet. "Stop it." I tried to be stern, but he just kept on laughing.

"You're so cute." He smiled, pulling me close for a kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I pouted, still playfully annoyed. "Now let me get dressed."

It took me about 45 minutes, which in San's opinion was way too long. But I prefer to look good if we're going out on a little breakfast date.

"Can I drive your car?" He seemed hopeful.

"Do you not drive it all the time when I'm not home?" I smiled. He shook his head. "Why? I left the keys here for you."

"I've been allowed to drive it?" He gasped.

"Are you serious right now?" I laughed, throwing him the keys as we walked outside our apartment. "Sannie, we literally share everything. Why would you not be allowed to drive my car?" I sat in the passenger seat and started to smile once I saw how excited San was.

"This thing is so advanced, oh my god." He whispered.

"You're acting like you've never been in it before. Sannie, I can literally buy you one just like it."

He snapped his head towards me with wide eyes. "No." He shook his head. "Something that big is completely different. I'll save up for a car."

"Whatever you say." I sighed. I will definitely be getting him a new car for Christmas. He's been driving the same one since high school.

He took us to a really nice place called Tavolo 24. Judging by its beautiful atmosphere, it's safe to say he had wanted to come here for a while. This was very much planned.

Once we were seated, he stared at me adoringly. I couldn't help but blush and look down at my lap. Some things never change.

"You're so beautiful." He seemed like a lovesick puppy. "You have no idea how much I missed laying in bed next to you."

"Trust me, I have an idea."

I can't believe we've been together for five years now. Sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday when he kissed at that football game. But at the same time, it feels like we've been together for an eternity. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I wanted to talk to you about something though." His demeanor slightly changed, making me a little nervous. "I just wanna know what the plan is when your contract is up in a couple months."

I figured that's what this is about. San has been supportive every step of the way, but it's been really difficult for him ever since he graduated college.

"I resigned it." I could see the disappointment in his eyes despite the small smile on his face. "But I'm mainly staying in Korea."

"Wait, what?"

I chose my first words carefully to give him a bit of a scare. I've been all around the world to attend private events, fashions shows, runways, you name it. All of that has been fun, but it doesn't compare to the feeling of being with San.

"I'll do two international events a year, but everything else will be in Seoul. Photoshoots, shows, fancy events. I can bring a plus one too." I winked with a smile across my face. "Here's the thing, Sannie." I took his hands in mind, ready to explain why. "I personally love our apartment and that car so I need a job that can keep up with those bills. That's it." I smiled. "So I'll come home over three hundred nights of the year and I'm all yours." San seemed much happier once I explained myself. "I need you to understand something, okay?" He nodded for me to continue.  "My life is not modeling, my life is you and me. You're the most important thing to me. If you ever asked me to stop, I would in a heart beat. I bring it up at least a hundred times a year and I'm going to bring it up again. The day you came over my house and told me how you felt after all the wimpy tears, you said 'my reputation is only temporary, you and I could be forever'. That's stuck with me ever since, you know that. This career is only temporary, you and me are in this for life. I love you so much, Sannie, please don't ever doubt that or think I love you any less since I've been so busy. Nothing's changed in five years. I still have a heart attack every time I see you without a shirt on and I still have my fantasies, I'm still the same. I know I've become a bit more uptight and a little bitchy, but I'll always love you. I promise you, I'm never leaving your side."

San still had that smitten look all over his face. It was like he had fallen in love all over again.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"Yeah." I sang with a huge smile, shaking my shoulders back and forth. "I know."