Discomfort

"You're okay," Felix whispered, "you're okay." I managed to fall asleep once we got home, but it only took about an hour before I woke up screaming in pain. Even though I knew I was safe, my entire body didn't seem to think so. "I got you."

"It hurts." I cried.

"I know, Jinnie, I know." Poor Felix hasn't been able to sleep yet. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. He was supposed to come to New York and it should've been smooth sailing. But now he feels the need to take care of me. "You're safe though, I promise. No one's going to hurt you anymore. I'm not letting you hurt yourself either."

"I don't want to." I shook my head.

I'd say this has cured every sick and twisted habit I've ever had. I've had an obsession with death at the fate of my own hands for so long. I've never felt pain like that before and I couldn't stop it, I had no control over what was happening to me. I hated that feeling.

Felix reached over and grabbed his phone. Wooyoung was calling for the thousandth time.

"Am I good to answer now?"

"Yeah, put him on speaker."

"Lee Felix, what is going on!" I don't think I've ever heard him so furious in my entire life. "What happened to Hyunjin?"

"He's okay now. He's home." Felix said, holding me close. "I need you to just listen though, okay?"

"Felix, I swear to g-"

"Just listen." Felix groaned, tired of Wooyoung's shouting. "Hyunjin went back to Mission Nightclub because he just wanted to test himself and see if he's actually made progress. He was doing really well until a guy spiked his drink, sexually assaulted him in the bathroom, and tried to kill him in an alleyway. But Hyunjin got away and ran all the way home."

There was dead silence. Wooyoung's brain was probably racing with so many thoughts that he can't keep up.

"Hey." Jungkook took the phone. That wasn't a good sign.

"Is he freaking out right now?"

"Yeah." He sighed. "He's with Ji and Minho right now."

Felix started to tear up instantly. I sat up and moved him onto my lap, holding him close.

They found him.

They found Minho.

"Where did you find him?" I asked.

"Hyunjin? Oh thank god." Jungkook sounded beyond relieved.

"Did Tantra come in handy?"

"Hyunjin, it was a fucking strip club."

"Ew." Felix whined through his tears. "Minho, why?"

"Did you follow through with the plan?" I asked.

"I wasn't expecting a lap dance and having to kiss the guy, but other than that, it worked surprisingly well. Almost a little too well actually. Within fifteen minutes of being in that room, he kicked me and Wooyoung out, then him and Jisung fucked for two hours." Jungkook sighed.

"So is he coming home?" Felix sounded hopeful.

"Minho is coming home." Jungkook proudly said.

"Put him on the phone right now." He demanded.

"I'll go ask." Jungkook seemed hesitant. "He said he isn't ready."

I could see the fire burning inside Felix's eyes. "Give him the fucking phone now. I don't care what he wants." He raised his voice at a shocking level.