Endless Agony

⚠️TW⚠️

I know this isn't necessarily the best idea, but I need to test myself and see if I can do this. Felix will be here soon so that's my motivation to really keep it together. But for now, I'll find myself at Mission Nightclub one more time.

Three drinks. That's my limit. I already told the bartender to cut me off after that, no exceptions. I'm a regular so he's seen all the havoc I've caused here. I'm sure he's grateful for my request.

If I can get through this night without doing anything I shouldn't be doing, I'll prove to myself that I've grown past everything that's been destroying my body. It'll feel rewarding. I'll be really proud of myself.

"Hyunjin, oh my god!" I can't remember this girl's name since it's been so long, but she usually tries to get my attention. "Where have you been?"

"Went back home for a bit." I said before taking a sip of my drink. I forgot how strong this was, I'm already getting dizzy.

"Don't leave again." She pouted.

"My boyfriend is back at home, sorry." I smiled.

"Wait, you're gay?"

"Pretty gay, yeah." I nodded.

"Wow." She awkwardly said. "Have a good night then." Then I was back to being able to enjoy myself and my own company.

Two drinks in.

I was drunk.

My tolerance must've dropped significantly. Unless it was always like this and I just didn't care.

I stumbled into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror after splashing some water in my face. I actually looked pretty good. I've been here for over an hour and I've being responsible. This is good, I'm doing good.

"Okay, last one." The bartender smiled, giving me my usual.

"Thank you." I sang, slapping a $100 bill on the table. I figured I'd be generous if this is going to be my last time.

Suddenly, I felt two hands on my waist. Although it made me uncomfortable, I was too scared to say anything.

"You new around here?" He asked me.

"No, I've just been busy." I answered.

"I'm Johnny." He introduced himself and stood in front of me. He was definitely older; taller too. "Dance with me." He put his hands back on my hips and moved them side to side. "Drink too."

"Don't have to tell me twice." I smiled, taking a long sip.

After about fifteen minutes, I felt dizzier than before. I thought I was going to pass out.

"You okay?" Johnny asked me, showing concern. "Come on, let's get you out of here." I dropped my drink on the ground, feeling weak. He took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, then locked the door.

"What're you-" My voice was faint and weak, I couldn't even finish what I was saying.

"Quiet." He whispered, pulling down my pants.

"Wait." I whispered. Everything was spinning. I couldn't even move. He ignored me completely and bent me over the sink. "Wait." I repeated, feeling sick. I felt cold fingers inside me. "Wait," was all I was capable of saying. Why can't I talk? I felt him push himself inside me and started thrusting. "Wait." I was crying at this point, trembling and fighting to stand.

"You're being so good. Just be quiet." He thrusted harder, making me want to scream, but he covered my mouth before I got the chance. "Make a sound and I'll kill you."