The Overthinker

Minho's POV:

"Lee Minho." Yunho's breath tickled my ear as he whispered. Of course my immediate reaction was to slap him as hard as possible. "Ow." He pouted and stepped away.

"You woke me up." I pulled the covers over my head to block out the light.

"It's 11pm, when did you fall asleep?"

"The second you left and if it's that late, I probably would've slept through the night so thank you for ruining that."

"But I have news." Oh right, the date. "I asked her to be my girlfriend."

No sudden movements, Minho. Stay completely still so he doesn't sense your disappointment.

"Did she say yes?"

"Yeah." I could hear the smile in his voice. "I can't believe I did it."

"Me neither." That's one hell of a fact.

I didn't think I'd actually be bothered by his choice, but here I am wishing he would've picked Mingi regardless if there's little to nothing going on. One: this girl is going to be in the dorm a lot so I need to suffer, two: Mingi is going to throw a shit fit, three: Yunho still has feelings for Mingi and just asked this girl out, four: Yunho and Mingi fucking made out last night.

"Dude, she's so gorgeous. My first girlfriend is literally a model." I'm most likely the only one that'll meet Tzuyu so I guess I need to like her. It's not like I'm protective of Yunho, I saw him absolutely manhandle Mingi in the hallway once. It was their second or third fight. Ridiculous.

Well, time to tell the squad.

Operation Mingi Yunho

Minho
We need to disband

Hyunjin
Oh?

Minho
Yunho asked Tzuyu out and she said yes

Hongjoong
This is the worst day of my life

Seonghwa
The worst day of YOUR life? I'm Mingi's other best friend, I'm gonna hear all about this for days

Hyunjin
Does Mingi know yet

Minho
I don't think so

He's definitely gonna hide it from him

Hyunjin
Ask him and tell us what he says

"I'm just giving you a heads up, Mingi is not gonna be happy for you." I sighed.

"What am I supposed to do?" He shrugged, already annoyed. "He's three hours away, we've been doing the same shit for over a year and it never went anywhere. The one time I made a risky move was at Changbin's party and he hated my guts for it. If he can't get himself in check, he's being selfish and ridiculous. I like her, it's my first girlfriend, she makes me happy. He had his chance and he blew it." He definitely makes a good argument. Mingi had plenty of time. "And not to mention, I was very supportive of him and Karina even though he spent all his time with her and pretty much shut me out. I was still there for him. So I dare him to show his true colors."

"You're totally right." I nodded.

Minho
Well I asked him and he made a good point