Party Party

"Jungkook, dance with me." I had a drink in one hand and dragged him around with the other. If I let go, I'd probably end up falling.

Tonight has been liberating. I almost feel like I've been set free from a cage I didn't realize I was in. Maybe it'll hit me tomorrow, but for now, I'm enjoying every second of this night to the best of my ability.

"I might need to cut you off soon." Jungkook smiled, watching me sway slightly to the loud music playing.

"No." I whined. I took another sip of my drink and felt like I needed a cigarette. "I need a smoke break." He led me outside and handed me what I'd need.

"I really gotta use the bathroom so you stay right here, okay? Don't move."

"Okay." I smiled as Jungkook disappeared. I leaned against the wall with a lit cigarette between my lips, feeling relaxed. "Fuck you, Felix." I whispered before taking a long drag.

"Who's Felix?" A very gorgeous girl asked me. I knew where this was going immediately, but obviously I'm not interested.

"My ex."

"You should come back inside." She smirked. I sighed, then dropped the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it before I went back inside. I'm not hard to spot, Jungkook will find me. "What's your name?" She shouted over the music, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hyunjin. What's yours?"

"Aisha. You look a little young to be in here." She smiled.

"I'm 18. You?"

"Same." I thought it was funny how she also came here with a fake ID. "Dance with me." She seductively said in my ear. I guess if I'm going to do this, I need to go all out. I put my hands on her hips as we moved in sync with the music. Luckily it was helping me keep my feet planted on the ground. She started to slide her hands up my chest and leaned in close, then swiped her tongue across the top row of her teeth with a mischievous smile. I started to feel rough kisses trail up my neck and then to my jawline. "Don't think I've ever seen a pretty boy like you before. Think you'd wanna show me what that's like?"

Fuck it.

Our kiss was sloppy, but there was no need to be perfect when you've had this much to drink. I pulled her close to me, keeping one hand on her ass and the other through her hair. She moved her hand under my shirt and started to play with my waistband. We couldn't do this here, not in front of everyone like this. So I led her towards the bathroom and closed the door to the biggest stall. Our lips connected once again with more aggression and temptation. The sound of my belt unbuckling made my breathing hitch, not expecting it to be by her hand.

If San was able to pull this off, so can I. I just need to picture she's a guy, that's all. The thought of me and Felix in bed immediately made me hard. His small body on top of mine, controlling everything I did. Whatever, his loss.

I opened my eyes again and found her close to her knees, sliding my pants down to my thighs with her.

"You're bigger than I expected." She smirked, holding my hard cock in her hand. No time was wasted after that, her lips reached all the way to the base, stroking and sucking at the same time. I exhaled deeply, keeping my hand against the wall to hold myself up. She wasn't as good as Felix, that's for damn sure.

"Stand up." She pulled her lips away and did as I said. I kissed her one more time before pulling her pants down completely. I was slightly forceful once I turned her around and bent her over, but she seemed to enjoy it. I lined my cock up and pushed myself in as we both moaned out in pleasure. This felt completely different from having sex with Felix.