Discoveries

Wooyoung's POV:

"You can't make their relationship your problem, Wooyoungie."

"I can't help it."

San and I were back in my room at home waiting for Felix to come over. I didn't want an intervention to take place, but at the end of the day, it's Hyunjin over Felix. I'll never make that mistake again.

"But what if this makes it worse?"

"Then Felix never deserved Hyunjin in the first place."

I know how much effort Hyunjin has been putting into their relationship even from a whole country away. He calls when he can, he's always texting. He's been consistent since the day he left. Hyunjin is in college in New York City and Felix expects him to stay straight edge?

"You know you have to be careful with him."

"And he needs to be careful with Hyunjin." San caressed my cheek once I started to pout, softening from his affection. He's never failed at bringing me peace and keeping me calm even just by the most subtle things. "Are you gonna be mad at me if I overreact? Because you and I both know it's inevitable."

"Wooyoungie, when have I ever been mad at you?" He softly smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Never." My cheeks were growing red. It's true, San has never legitimately been mad at me for anything. There were times where he probably should've been too, but he's stayed calm and always tried to understand why I felt a certain way.

"Exactly. You know I'm right here to walk you through it."

"I love you."

"I love you so much." He kissed my lips, making sure I felt every ounce of his deep affection.

"I feel like all the couples are dwindling, it's scaring me." I whispered once I pulled away.

"Well I'll tell you one thing. You never have to worry about me pulling shit like Felix and Jisung." I always thought it was funny when he got a little shady. I've rubbed off on him quite a bit, but it always makes me smile.

"Is it because you're obsessed with me?" I teased, playfully becoming full of myself.

"That's exactly why." He covered my face in kisses which made me laugh.

There was a knock on my door. It was time to get serious. San and I both got out of bed and sat on the edge of the mattress.

"Come in." Felix walked in and immediately seemed confused. I'm sure he's wondering why San was here. "Sit."

"Why do I feel like I'm in trouble?" He smiled, but I could tell he was nervous. I'm sure his heart was pounding out of his chest by the looks San and I were giving him.

"You kinda are."

"Wait, what?" He slowly sat down on the bed as I stood up and stared at him.

"I'm going to say this once and I better not hear another thing about it from anyone." San looked at me, already wanting me to tone it down. "Hyunjin is older than you. He is in college. He is going to drink, and smoke, and party and you can't stop him. He's with good people. If I hear one more fucking thing about Jungkook out of your mouth, Felix, I swear," I clenched my jaw, somehow getting emotional, but I'm not surprised only because I know why, "he was my brother's best friend when we lived in Busan." Fear struck him immediately. He probably assumed I knew that the whole time and for the sake of this argument, I'll allow him to think that. It's really not that crazy that I didn't remember. We moved when I was really young and it's not like I was the one hanging out with them. Jimin was a few years older than me so of course they wouldn't have interest in hanging out with a little kid. "He's coming and he's staying here in November for their holiday break. This is getting personal. We were all hoping you'd stop, but now it's upsetting me. So the more you shit on Jungkook, you're not only upsetting Hyunjin, but it's also hurting me. He's not going to steal your boyfriend from you. Hyunjin has been consistently trying to make this work from day one and all you've done is make it a living hell. You're telling everyone your business, making group chats without specific people because you know deep down you're wrong, you're showing no support for Hyunjin whatsoever, and you're doing exactly what you did last time which ended in the worst break up in history. You're so wrapped up in your own shit right now that you have no idea what's going on with your god damn brother either. Jisung broke up with him. You fucking called him to complain about Hyunjin minutes after it happened and you didn't even think twice about why he sounded so upset and practically rushed you off the phone." I found that out last night once I texted Yunho and asked what happened. It really rubbed me the wrong way and I think I'd go as far to say that I'm disgusted by that. "Apologize to Hyunjin."