Back Home

It's been a few weeks since my wild night with Jungkook at Mission Nightclub, but here we are now in Seoul, South Korea.

"Are you excited?" That was the first time Jungkook had ever spoken in Korean.

"Excuse you?" I started to laugh.

"How is this weird to you?" He smiled.

"It's not, you've just never spoken Korean around me."

"Honestly, the only time I've spoken in Korean since I've known you is when I talk to Wooyoung on the phone." Speaking of Wooyoung, that guy was definitely born to be a model. He's had a few photoshoots since he was signed and he's a natural. He tells me that Jungkook's tips have helped him a lot, but in my opinion, someone's tips don't change the beauty of the face. I always knew Wooyoung was gorgeous, but I didn't realize he was that gorgeous until I had seen him in his first shoot. I'm so proud of him, he deserves this. "Did he have another shoot this week?"

"Maybe, why?"

"Go look at his last post." Jungkook had a very proud smile on his face.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

The second I commented was nearly the same second I got a phone call

"You're home?" Wooyoung screamed.

"You're in one of the top magazines in Korea?" I screamed back. I didn't have much regard for our Uber driver. I'm sure he understands.

"Jinnie, they got me working like a dog out here." He laughed. "I'm their youngest male model and obviously youth is always in."

"This is so insane to me, I can't believe it. Are you even gonna be able to see me?"

"Of course! I'm still in college so they're lenient with my schedules. But I was kinda thinking of dropping out." I don't blame him. He never knew what he wanted to do anyway, he was just going to school for core classes. And it's not like wasted expenses will be an issue either if he's getting paid for this. I can only imagine college is restricting how much he can do so I'm in full support of the idea.

"Have you told mom yet?"

"She told me to finish out the semester which literally ends in a couple weeks."

"And what about San?"

"San supports anything I do, you know that." There were times where I'd be really jealous of that supportive nature between the two of them. But now that I'm single, I'm able to admire their dedication to one another. "How're the bids going?"

I started selling a ton of my art, specifically pieces of Felix, and it's been really good. At first, people were buying for the price I had set, but I talked to one of my professors and she explained that if I care about earning money, I should turn it into an auction and have people bid money for my work. Now I've made close to $25,000. Truthfully, I don't think any of my art is worth that much, I'm truly flattered, but it's insanity. I'll put a piece up for $200 and next thing you know, it sells for $2000.