Fever

Wooyoung's POV:

I came back downstairs and rushed to Felix once I noticed he was crying in San's arms.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked sweetly, pulling him away from San and closer to me.

Obviously I knew what was wrong. Felix just got the shock of his life. Seeing Hyunjin was a lot more intense than he anticipated. Knowing him, he's probably putting all the blame on himself too.

"How is that Hyunjin?" Felix cried.

"He'll be okay." I comforted him the best I could.

"We need to get him out of New York or something, he's going to die there!"

"He won't die there, I promise. I'm going to take care of him and he'll be back to normal."

"He'll probably relapse the second he gets back to the states."

"And if he does, Hongjoong will kick him out."

"To live on the streets?" He exclaimed.

"Trust me, that'll scare him straight. Once he hears that's the plan, he'll stay clean. He's lived in luxury majority of his life, he won't be able to last a day like that."

Felix pulled away and aggressively shook his head. "You can't. That's not how this works, that's not how he works. He'll relapse at least once, you can't fault him for that." I wasn't surprised by how quickly Felix came to Hyunjin's defense. After all, I'm aware of his very strong lingering feelings. "I don't have a fucking life, I can go back with him to New York or something."

"Whoa, stop right there." I wiped away his constant flowing tears. "Take a deep breath with me, okay?" He nodded as we both inhaled and exhaled together. "Felix, everything will be okay. We got this far, didn't we?"

"Wooyoung, I really wanna talk to him." He almost seemed ashamed to admit it.

"That'll be up to him." I sighed.

"I wish you didn't bring up Lily." He mumbled.

"Me fucking too." San chimed in.

"I had my reasons, you both need to trust me." The shower turned off so I knew Hyunjin was done. I stood up and made my way back to him to make sure he met my standards of cleanliness. "Jinnie, you okay?" I was relieved to see him standing in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around his waist. I grabbed a brush from under the sink and started to fix his hair for him. "So what color are we going with this time?"

"Jet black."

"Keeping it long?" He nodded. "That'll look good." I smiled, tying half his hair back the way he used to. "Well you look less shitty at least." That was a lie, he actually looked worse now that I got to see his exposed torso. He was practically anorexic with his ribs sticking out. "San made food before you came, are you hungry?"

"If I'm honest, I'll probably throw it all up." He sighed.

"Trust me, it's light. He did his research. It's all super foods. If you feel like you can't eat anymore, it's okay to stop."

I followed him back to his room to watch him get dressed and unpack his bags. I knew he didn't have any drugs on him, otherwise he would've been arrested in the airport so that was a relief. I'm sure he quickly noticed how I confiscated all the razors in the shower, but I can see he brought his own. I'll be taking those.

"Is he okay?" I could tell he still felt guilty for the way he was talking to Felix earlier.

"He'll be fine." I shrugged. "Honestly, you're the least of his problems right now."