Tantra

Wooyoung's POV:

"You seem pretty tense." Jungkook said, putting his hand on my knee to stop it from bouncing. 

"I'm just waiting for Jisung."

The time was finally here. We were in Tokyo, Japan.

"Cameras are on you so switch up your face before you're in the media for looking like you're plotting someone's death." He whispered in my ear. Once I stood up, I followed and we walked to the bar together. Neither of us drink that much nowadays because of Hyunjin, but one small cocktail won't kill me.

With our drinks in hand, we walked back to the sea of people. There were important guests all around. Celebrities, designers, photographers. It was quite the event.

"Wooyoung, do you have a moment?" A woman with a microphone came up to me with a hopeful smile.

"Sure, how are you?" I returned the smile, putting on that celebrity personality.

"I'm great, how are you? How have you liked tonight so far?"

"I'm good." I nodded. "Tonight's been incredible. I got to see some old friends, meet some new people, it's been nice."

"Is this one of those old friends?" Jungkook and I didn't realize he was in the camera's view. Well, I guess there's no going back now.

"Yeah, this is one of my closest friends, Jungkook. He's a model for VNY in New York City." I introduced him the best I could.

"Wow, you've come a long way." The interviewer said before putting the microphone in front of him.

"Yeah, Wooyoung was generous enough to invite me. I'm really grateful."

"Now you say he's one of your closest friends, did you meet through modeling?" She turned to me  and asked.

"We actually grew up together and didn't realize it." I laughed. "My brother and him were best friends before he passed away, but then my best friend was Jungkook's roommate in college so we were able to reconnect."

"Wow, what a small world." She smiled. "Would you ever do a photoshoot or a runway show together?"

"I'll go wherever Wooyoung goes so I'd love that." Jungkook smiled.

"Us models are a package deal, we stick together." I smiled, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. 'Smile nice and big for the camera' was the only thought in my head.

"You guys would make a cute couple!"

She did not just say that.

I know it was a joke of course but god damn. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say something so bold.

Jungkook and I looked at each other and then back at her.

"Sorry to disappoint, I've been with my partner for five years now." That was the first time I've ever publicly addressed my relationship with San. We agreed to keep us private for a multitude of reasons. But I'm not going to allow the media to misconstrue my relationship with Jungkook and try to paint him as a potential boyfriend. I'm putting my foot down with this one so I hope San understands.

"Wow, I had no idea!" She seemed beyond excited to get such news out of me. "Congratulations to five years."

"Thank you." I smiled, officially desperate for this woman to leave me be.

"Well I hope you both enjoy the rest of your night. It was great talking to you!"

Once she walked away, Jungkook looked at me with concern.