Adventure Awaits

San's POV:

I've been in stressful situations before and I've been able to stay calm and collected for the sake of the people around me. But now that I'm in a situation where I'm pretty much on my own here, it's a lot scarier.

For months, I never had a single doubt about whether or not Wooyoung would say yes. But now that we're on our way to the Park Front Hotel in Osaka, that paranoia is eating me alive. I've had a pit in my stomach from the moment we woke up because I'm so nervous, I just need this to be perfect. He's a sneaky one so I made sure to hide the ring somewhere safe in my suitcase. After our conversation about how I 'won't be proposing', we never brought it up again. What that tells me is that Wooyoung is still slightly disappointed and doesn't want to mention it since this is technically for my birthday. He hasn't shown any signs of being upset, in fact it's been the complete opposite the entire time, but I know my Wooyoungie well.

"Sannie, are you okay?" He touched my forehead with the back of his hand. "You look pale. No fever though."

"I've never been on a plane before, that was rough." I took a deep breath, hoping it was convincing.

"Oh my god, that's right." He gasped. "You poor thing."

We walked into the lobby and I immediately noticed a couple stares from other people. Somehow it slipped my mind that Wooyoung wasn't just a celebrity in Korea, he'll be recognized. I started to picture scenarios where people would come up to him for a picture or even try and stalk him. Did this not cross his mind either?

I got the keycard to our room and hoped it looked the same as the picture. The most expensive type was the Superior Room so that's exactly what I booked. Once I rushed into the elevator, I noticed Wooyoung's eyebrow raise.

"People were looking at you." I mumbled, hoping it didn't annoy him that it upset me. "I don't know why I didn't even think of that possibility until now."

Wooyoung sighed. He's probably used to it at this point. We rarely go out in public because of his rise to fame so I'm definitely not. "I'm sorry. If anyone asks for a picture or anything like that, I already planned on saying no. I just want to be able to enjoy our trip and ignore the rest of the world." He took a deep breath, visibly annoyed.

"It's not going to bother me, I just wasn't expecting it. Don't worry about it." I assured him and took his hand once the elevator doors opened.

"But it made you uncomfortable and I don't like that."

"Wooyoungie, I promise." I opened the door to our room and his expression completely changed. "We can both ignore it and-"

He put his finger against my lips, wanting me to stop talking; I take it he likes the room.

"This place is so nice." He smiled, walking further inside.

"I'm glad you like it."

Wooyoung turned back around and kissed my lips with a light force. I could definitely tell he was excited to be here which made me happy.

"I love you." He softly said with immense adoration in his eyes.

"Love you." I said back, tucking his freshly dyed hair behind his ears. I've never had requests except for one. Back in high school, he had this black and blonde combination going on. I secretly had a very unhealthy obsession with it so I felt like I got stabbed in the chest once he dyed it. All I had to do was bring it up one time and say I liked it, then bang - he did a new take on the look and it's beautiful. I would've been completely fine with that as a birthday gift, but instead I got a damn car. I swear, he is going to be the death of me.

"So." He started to rock us back and forth with a mischievous little look on his face. "When are we going?"

"We can go right now." I shrugged. "We're all checked in and our bags are here so we should be all good. Let me just change real quick though."