Get The Gang Together

Wooyoung and I are officially high school graduates. It was a very underwhelming experience but definitely relieving. No more essays, no more final exams. I can be home and relax for a couple months.

This also means that everyone is back home for summer break. Of course that also meant San came to our graduation and surprised Wooyoung. Within seconds, they were both on the ground due to the smaller one tackling the other. They definitely got a lot of stares, that's for sure.

Everyone seemed to be really happy for us. All except one.

"Angel, why are you in here by yourself?" I found Felix laying in my bed, petting Kkami gently at his side. I walked closer and realized he had been crying. "Felix, what's going on?" I asked softly and kneeled down in front of him.

"I don't want you to leave." His voice was raspy even as quiet as it was.

"I know." I sighed. I moved the hair out of his face to kiss his forehead. "We still have some time left though."

"94 days." He mumbled.

"And we'll make sure that's the best 94 days of our lives."

"When would I even be able to visit you? Hyunjin, this is going to be impossible." He pulled the covers over his nose to hide his sad expression.

"We can do it, I promise." I picked Kkami up and placed him on the floor so I could take his spot. "We'll make it work." I ran my fingers through his hair once I readjusted myself in order to lay his head on my lap.

"And if we don't?"

I sighed, not wanting to think of that possibility.

"Then we'll always find our way back to each other. Let's say we do end up needing a break; when I graduate and come back home, I'll come running right back to you." Felix sat up and positioned himself on my lap, resting his head on my shoulder. But I lifted it gently, wanting to admire him up close. Our connected eyes spoke a million words. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." He repeated and leaned in for a soft kiss.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"Please don't find someone else." I pleaded.

"There is no one else."

"Yes, there is." I sadly smiled. "I know my worth, but I also know yours."

Felix is the best thing that's ever happened and will ever happen to me. I doubt there's a single person on this planet that resembles his stunning beauty inside and out. Anyone would be lucky to have him yet he chose me. Sometimes it blows my mind, but I never wanted to ask him in case he realizes he can actually do better. But that's exactly what I'm afraid of. There's a lot of people out there who are better than me, who are better for Felix.

"I'll wait for you." He rested his forehead to mine and closed his eyes. "I promise."

We sat in silence, holding each other close. I'll remember this moment in months to come. I feel like it's a very hard promise to keep, but I trust him. Hopefully he knows I'll always wait for him too. I'd wait till the end of time.

"Do you still wanna stay in here?" I felt myself getting tired so I needed something to wake me up.

"I'll come out for a little bit."

I stood and picked him up in my arms as we made our way to our group of friends in the living room.

"Maybe we should've stayed in my room." I sighed. Yeosang and Beomgyu were doing karaoke as everyone watched. "They're doing thuch a great job." I mumbled into Felix's ear.