New Life, Same Love

Wooyoung's POV:

I just left ESteem and it's official. They took my headshots, I met with the other directors, and signed a contract. I'm now a model.

My first photoshoot is next Saturday and I'm excited. I wish Hyunjin was here with his camera, I would've made him pretend to be a professional photographer.

My plan was to call him the second I left, but judging by his last Instagram post, he's a bit busy. He cut all his hair off and I actually screamed once I got in my car.

You ever hear that saying 'there's no such thing as two pretty best friends'? Well, Hyunjin and I have absolutely murdered that and shoved it in a grave

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You ever hear that saying 'there's no such thing as two pretty best friends'? Well, Hyunjin and I have absolutely murdered that and shoved it in a grave.

Jinnie
I'm waiting

His slight attitude made me laugh. I bet his new hair is about to give him a whole new level of confidence.

"Hello, model boy!" He screamed. I could hear voices in the background so he was definitely out and about.

"Hi, honey." I laughed. "You look great, did you do it yourself?"

"Mostly, yeah. Jungkook helped me a bit too."

"Where are you now?"

"Mission Nightclub." He laughed.

"What?" I smiled, not understanding why that was funny. The name sounded normal to me.

"The club apparently takes a lot of inspiration from Korea so we fit right in." His laughing was uncontainable. I couldn't imagine how much he's had to drink already. "Wooyoungie, I miss you so much." Yeah, definitely drunk.

"I miss you too."

"Listen," he slurred, "I'm going to be coming here a lot now, I can tell you that right now. And it's in Chelsea! Love it here. So don't be giving me shit like that little brat did, okay?"

"Wouldn't dream of it." I smiled. "Are you by Jungkook?"

"Yeah, he followed me because he said I need a babysitter."

"Can you pass him the phone?" I heard some ruffling noises against the speaker so I knew the phone was being given. "Jungkook?"

"At your service." I can tell he was drunk too, but not like Hyunjin.

"Keep an eye on him. He's like a ticking time bomb."

"I've got him, don't worry." Then there was a silence. "Hyunjin, get back here!" Great. "I'll talk to you later." Then he hung up the phone.

I'm glad they're having fun. Hyunjin needs it now more than ever.

"Mom, I'm home!" I shouted. "I have to tell you something!" No, I haven't told her yet because I wanted to wait until it was official.

"In the living room!" She shouted.

Once I walked in, I smiled immediately at the sight. Mom, San, Yeosang, and Kyungmin were all watching Zootopia on the couch. I'm almost positive it was San's idea. He claims he's an adult that likes Disney, not a 'Disney adult'. I just let him have his moment.

"How'd it go?" San smiled. He grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Hey!" Kyungmin whined.

"It's official." I cheered. San jumped off the couch and picked me up in his arms.

"Oh, my baby!" He shouted and squeezed tightly. "Everyone, Wooyoungie is a model."

"What?" Mom exclaimed, on the verge of tears. "What do you mean a model?"

"Just signed the contract today. My first photoshoot is scheduled for next week." I smiled.

"San, put my son down. I need to give him a hug." The second he put me down, she held me close in her arms. "I am so proud to be your mom, I'm blessed every day." She whispered as we faintly swayed back and forth. "Love you."

"Love you too."

"I want to join." San said and wrapped his arms around the both of us.

"It's been a crazy day for this family, that's for sure." Mom sighed. I'm assuming San filled her in on what happened between Hyunjin and Felix.

"San, you're next. Do something ridiculous."

"I'll dye his hair again." Yeosang said, still sitting on the couch with Kkami in his lap.

"No." I hope the look in my eyes scared him because San is staying blonde until further notice.

"I can't be blonde forever." San smiled.

"Oh, yes you absolutely can."

"I wanna have blue hair!" Kyungmin shouted.

"No." Mom and I said simultaneously.

After more small talk, I dragged San to my room and laid us down on the bed. Typically for an occasion like this, our clothes would've been on the ground already. But this time we just looked into each other's eyes fondly, feeling nothing but love and adoration for one another.

"There wasn't any type of dating ban in the contract, was there?" He seemed nervous. We're both a little shocked by Jisung's decision so I can understand why he'd ask.

"You're stuck with me forever, Choi San."

"Oh my god." He took a huge sigh of relief before pressing a desperate kiss to my lips. It was as if I could feel all his fear washing away from him. But it makes me think how he most likely had this thought from the very beginning. He never said anything, didn't make a single negative comment. It was nothing but support from the start. I know at the end of the day, he cares about my happiness.

"You're crazy if you think I'd ever leave you."

"Really?"

He was smiling, but I squished his cheeks together and looked at him with very serious eyes. "Nothing in this world will ever change that. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I could tell my words touch his heart deeply. "I love you."

"I love you so much." I lowered my head onto his chest, wanting to hear his heart. I love when we have moments like this because it beats uncontrollably. It always makes me smile.

San will always make me happy.

And To Love In Return... (BOOK 2) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें