A Day in Japan

Mingi's POV:

Managerrrr
Mingi, what were you thinking? I don't think the company will be able to save your career after this. We can try our best but this may be irreparable. It's all over the media. All your fans are heartbroken. This company is devastated.

Mingi
If it's that threatening, we'll have a meeting once I get home from Japan

Managerrrr
It is that threatening.

Mingi
Then we'll sort it out in 2 days

Managerrrr
Can I ask what you were thinking?

Mingi
There wasn't much thinking, I thought that was obvious

My career is officially in the toilet.

Tokyo, Japan
11:27am
12 hours earlier

"Yu, wake up." I smacked him in the head with the fancy hotel pillow.

"Why do I have to get up? It's your fan meeting, not mine."

We were both extremely hungover from the night before. Japan always has the fun clubs. Last night we went to Muse and had the time of our lives. Bringing Yunho with me every time I travel was one of the best ideas I ever had. Second to asking him to move in with me.

"Where is the loyalty here? Where you go, I go."

"I'm loyal as hell, shut up." He took the same pillow from before and hit me so hard that I fell off the bed.

"Do that again and I'll fly home without you."

"Fine by me." He smiled, peeking half his face over the bed and stared at me laying on the ground. "The people here are smarter and prettier so I'll survive."

"But are they me? No, they're not. Embarrassing for you to even think anyone compared."

He rolled off the bed and landed on top of me, one centimeter away from crushing my balls so I was thankful.

"They probably don't have your morning breath, that's for sure." He laughed. I just blew in his face, making him suffer. He slapped his hand over my mouth with a disgusted expression. "This is why I tell you to brush your teeth before bed, but you never listen. Disgusting."

"It's not that bad, stop being a pussy." I sounded muffled through his hand.

"Mingi, you could breathe on a plant and it would die instantly." He got off me and went to the bathroom so I followed. "In all seriousness, do you mind if I don't go though? I have something to do."

"Like?" I actually didn't mind except I can't imagine why he'd want to do something without me.

"Look for Minho."

Right, I forgot about that. He went with Hyunjin, Jisung, and Wooyoung the other day to that psychic. All she said about Minho was that he's alive, he's near bright lights, and then whatever Tantra is. Jisung is confident he's in Japan so Yunho will be the first to look for him here.