Weird

Yunho's POV:

"I feel like you spend every second with her." I couldn't figure out for the life of me why Mingi even cared. The main reason being is that we're miles away from each other so it's not like I'm choosing to spend more time with Tzuyu over him. The only person it should affect is Minho and he doesn't care in the slightest.

"You jealous?" I teased. I couldn't stay awake any longer. Minho cut off at least 30 minutes rushing to get here so his driving made me sick. It's 3am and Hyunjin and Wooyoung are still missing too. I need to sleep just a little bit before they get back. Hopefully Wooyoung doesn't mind that Mingi and I chose his room. I would've gone to Hyunjin's, being that we're closer, but Jeongin, Jisung and Yeosang were there before we even had the chance. I didn't ask Mingi to follow me, but typically he goes wherever I go. Of course I didn't mind though, I've missed him like crazy.

"Actually, yeah." Mingi turned towards me, seeming dead serious.

"Because I finally have a woman in my life and you don't?"

He groaned and laid his head back on the pillow. "It's complicated." That honestly told me all I needed to know and I was in disbelief.

I moved half my body to lay on his and looked into his eyes. I took off his glasses and set them to the side, faintly smiling as he grew shy without them.

"I don't think it's that hard to understand."

"It's still weird." That's what he said last time...and the time before that...and the many times before that. 'It's weird' is what he calls this.

"Yet you go through with it every time."

"Because I want it."

His comment made my cheeks heat up. "Then show me." He didn't waste any time pulling me on top of his body completely and bringing my neck down to kiss it roughly. He knew my weak spot instantly, making me struggle. "We have to be quiet though."

"We'll be fine."

No, Mingi and I have never had sex. The most we've ever done is make out. He claims that as long as no dicks are involved, we're in the clear. I don't know where he gets his logic from, but whatever makes him happy I guess.

He gripped onto my ass as the aggressive kisses climbed up from my neck to my lips. He was a better kisser than Tzuyu, that was a fact. I started to grind on him slowly as his breathing became heavy, tightening his grip on me. My hands stayed still on the sides of his head to hold myself up, but the overwhelming sensation of what little fun we were having was making me shake. I knew I wanted more from him, but I wouldn't dare tell him that. I'm lucky to even have this much.

"I missed you." I said softly. I felt myself grow painfully hard, but I knew I couldn't do anything about it. It's my least favorite thing about what we do.

He moved his hands up underneath my shirt and held onto my waist, then started following along with my actions, bucking his hips up ever so slightly. He's always been good at that.

"I miss you so much, it's driving me crazy." Soft moans slipped from my lips as the friction between us continued. "I'm better than her, don't forget that."

"I know." I couldn't seem to catch my breath. Feeling the precum leak out from me made it worse. I wanted him so bad.

"Why can't I just stay with you for a weekend?" He steadied himself, finally giving me a break.

"You know why." I wish it were that simple for Mingi to come stay with me for a little, but I feel like there's too many cons. For starters, Minho would not let our actions slide. Second, Mingi will want to meet Tzuyu in person and I just know he'd be an asshole to her. She's a wonderful woman, I think she's incredible. But Mingi's recent jealousy would hold him back from being nice.

"Then just for a day?"

"We can do a day."

We both heard the floor creak outside. I immediately got off him and walked to the door to see if they were home yet. Once I opened it, more than half the people who have been in this house tonight were most likely eavesdropping and ran at light speed.

"They home yet?"

"Yup." I sighed.

This'll be an interesting conversation.