The Coolest Girl Around

I realize it's hard sympathizing with someone you don't agree with. Yunho's right, Mingi had his chance.

"Do you realize you're not making any sense?" I need him to know this.

"How am I not making sense? He's obsessed with her and she's gonna break his heart so I'm just a little annoyed." We all saw through Mingi's lies. "I'm just protective, that's all."

I had originally asked Seonghwa and Hongjoong to come over the house once Mingi left, but another plan was arranged. Our heartbroken friend decided to join them, unwilling to he alone. So here I am listening to what the couple has been bombarded with for an hour in my bedroom.

"Yunho is more than capable of taking care of himself." Seonghwa said.

"Yeah, you've been saying that." Mingi scoffed.

"Does it annoy you that he wasn't this protective when you started dating Karina?" Hongjoong was playing the part the best. Seonghwa and I couldn't figure out how to sound neutral.

"No." He shook his head. "I should try and get back together with Karina." He sighed.

"No!" All three of us exclaimed in unison.

"Why?" He whined.

"I can think of a few good reasons." Hongjoong was heavily judging. "One: do you still have feelings for her?" Mingi shook his head. "Two: why don't you just find another girl?"

"Because they're all taken."

"Go for a guy." Seonghwa mumbled.

"Not into guys. What I need is an older woman." That's definitely progress. Typically he'd say 'I'm not gay' in a heartbeat. "Guys, I have a confession." All of us were bracing ourselves. This is the moment. He's going to tell us he actually has feelings for Yunho. "I am casually, very casually seeing someone." Again, Hongjoong was the only one able to fake his excitement. Seonghwa and I had the same mirror cracking smile.

"What's her name? Is she older?" Hongjoong smiled.

"Her name is Dami, she's two years older than me. She actually produces my music."

Oh great.

"Do you have a picture?"

She can't be that pretty...right?

The amount of thoughts going through my brain right now

The amount of thoughts going through my brain right now...I think my head is going to explode.

"Mingi." I whispered with my eyes closed.

"Yes, Hyunjin?"

"Why did Yeosang comment?"

Seonghwa suddenly gasped. Must've had a delayed reaction. Hongjoong of course thought it was hilarious and started to laugh. But this was not funny to me.

"Oh, they're cousins." Mingi smiled. "That's actually how we met. I just told him I was looking for someone to produce my music for cheap and he gave me her contact. She's cool, right?"