Chapter One

"Tang Huai, 21 years old, from Yunlai Village, Shengze City, Hunan Province, currently lives in Shengze. The owner of Datang Fruit Store...Mr. Tang, here is your information, is there any problem?"

"no problem."

"Okay. The information is correct. This is the information on Sola Island. You only need to go through the inheritance procedures at the city hall in Mexico City, and you can officially take over Sola Island. Is there anything you don't understand?"

"One... I really inherited an island?"

"Yes Mr. Tang."

...

Tang Huai walked out of Zhongtian Law Firm with a thick stack of documents. The July sunshine was a bit dazzling. Tang Huai looked up and looked a little stunned. He actually inherited a small overseas island?

Tang Huai is the owner of Datang Fruit Store. After graduating from university, he opened a fruit supermarket in Shengze City, focusing on high-end fruits. In terms of platoon, I can't compare with those students who work in the world's top 500 and government units, but they can make a profit of 20,000 to 30,000 per month. It's okay to live a small life.

Three days ago, a phone call came from overseas, saying that his second grandfather had passed away. Tang Huai was very happy. He didn't expect that the current scam calls had all kinds of excuses. Tang Huai immediately hung up the phone. Then...a group of black bodyguards and lawyers in suits came directly to Tang Huai's residence.

Tang Huai looked at the documents that were all in English and finally understood that his second grandfather had indeed passed away.

Tang Huai had a second grandfather who was five years younger than his grandfather. Grandpa Tang had chatted with him when he was young. His second grandfather, whose real name was Tang Wangchun, had a wild temper. He participated in the Vietnam War when he was young, and then traveled across the ocean to South America to develop. In the 1980s and 1990s, when international communications were still underdeveloped, Tang Wangchun sent letters to his family twice, and then lost contact. When Grandpa Tang was buried, he still had some regrets, and he didn't know whether this brother of the old Tang family was alive or dead...

Looking at Tang Wangchun's old-fashioned photos, Tang Huai was sure they were the same as Grandpa Tang's family photos.

Tang Huai felt a little emotional. Grandpa Tang left early, otherwise he would have been very excited.

Tang Wangchun only had one brother, Grandpa Tang, and had no heirs in his life. Tang's father and Tang's mother passed away in a car accident a few years ago, and the Tang Huai lineage was the only one left in the entire Tang family. Don Wangchun made a lot of money in the palm oil business in South America. During his serious illness, he made a will, and his wealth will be donated to international charities. And a small island he bought on the east coast of the Pacific Ocean in his early years was left to Tang Huai.

Tang Huai checked the world map, and the location on the will is about 2,300 nautical miles from Mexico, near the latitude and longitude (10°N, 120°W). The island is called Sora Island, and there is not even a 'dot' on the map. And just looking at the coordinates, Sola Island is located in the center of the East China Sea region of the Pacific Ocean. It is a veritable village with no front and no shop behind.

But this was left to him by Tang Wangchun, and Tang Huai had no reason to extrapolate it. Tang Huai invited the team of Zhongtian Law Firm to sign the document after confirming that there was no problem with the will.

Sola Island is privately owned and protected by international property laws. As long as Tang Huai is willing, he will have no problem passing it on for hundreds or thousands of years. Now that the documents are signed, as long as Tang Huai goes to the Mexico City Hall to handle the handover, he will be the veritable owner of the island.