Chapter 52

At ten o'clock in China time, Xiafeng Technology Company, Li Weiwei finished the morning meeting, and then went back to the office.

Xiafeng Technology mainly produces mobile APP software, and Li Weiwei is the marketing director of Xiafeng Technology. She has just finished her project and has been a little free these two days.

Li Weiwei returned to the office, and then opened the Shuyin software. She is a loyal user of Shuyin Video.

"Like a small tree..." Shuyin Danghuo's background music played, Li Weiwei swiped for a while, and then opened the follower list.

There are a dozen people on the list, all of whom are Lolita influencers.

Li Weiwei is a fan of Lolita skirts. She is 32 years old this year. She is a vigorous and resolute female supervisor on the outside, but she still has a pink and girlish heart on the inside. Li Weiwei likes gorgeous skirts, but she is too embarrassed to wear them in her life, so she can only follow some Lolita anchors on the Internet, and her eyes will become addicted after a while.

Many people in the follower list have updated their voices, and Li Weiwei scrolled down seriously.

"One set, two sets and three sets... I changed ten sets in ten seconds, so happy."

"Ah, this is Elise's new flower wedding dress? It's beautiful."

While brushing the tree sound, Li Weiwei exclaimed "ahhhh" inside. Being able to wear so many clothes at once... is so cool!

"Hey, @一盘林林 has more videos?" Li Weiwei swiped for a while, and suddenly, her expression was slightly surprised. @一盘林林 is Zhou Zilin's nickname for Shuyin.

Although Zhou Zilin is an internet celebrity in Shuyin, the video update frequency is not high. Basically, it’s updated every ten days and a half. The last time she updated the video was six days ago, and the frequency is relatively recent.

@一秘林林 looks beautiful, and most of the clothes are gorgeous luxury editions, Li Weiwei takes a breath when she has nothing to do on weekdays. After seeing Zhou Zilin's voice, she was just confused and opened the video.

"Prosperity is like frost, beside the ancient city, one man wields his sword to the end of the world—" Suddenly, the background music with a sense of age sounded.

Li Weiwei: ...

I don't know if it's an illusion, but when she was playing Shuyin in the past few days, she often heard this song "Jiangjian Jianghu". Li Weiwei collected herself and continued to read.

When she first saw the video, Li Weiwei was completely stunned. In front of a huge ice and snow castle, Zhou Zilin was wearing a black Lolita dress and sitting on a huge swing with cold eyes. Surrounding her was white snow. Looking into the distance from the camera, this was a boundless world of snow.

"Oh my God, where was Xiao Fenglin filmed? It's so touching."

"Why does this scene look familiar, it feels like I just saw it..."

"Fuck, @大唐海洋旅馆场, even the theme song of "Jianjian Jianghu" is the same."

@一盘林林 has 2056W fans, after the video was posted, there was a lot of exclamation below. Ice and Snow Castle, "Jiangjian Jianghu"... @大唐海外旅游旅馆 has just passed a week, and everyone immediately remembered seeing Ice and Snow Castle at this time.

@一秘林林 went to Datang Resort?

@一盘林林: "Now on the boat, Datang Overseas Resort is really not a special effect. [Tickets] [Tickets]"