Chapter Six

Tang Huai took the colorful fish off the wooden fork. He has a lot of experience in grilling fish before, and he can master the heat. The colorful fish in front of me was not charred at this time. On the contrary, the whole fish looks a little crispy and tender, and it looks very good.

Tang Huai sighed. No salt, no seasoning, he is ready to eat dark dishes.

After the colorful fish cooled down a bit, Tang Huai bit it without hope.

Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, it is very fragrant. Tang Huai thought that the taste of colored fish was similar to that of tasteless cotton wool. But after entering the mouth, Tang Huai only felt a kind of burnt fragrance and tenderness, and all the taste buds seemed to be activated. Tang Huai likes fish, but he has grown so big, he has never eaten such fresh fish!

"What kind of fish is this?" Tang Huai took another bite, and all the cells in his body were exuding refreshment. In such a short period of time, he had already eaten half of a colorful fish weighing about two catties.

"Blue Lake Fish only exists in Blue Sea Lake. This is the lowest level Blue Sea Color Fish. The host can complete the task seriously and upgrade it to a high-level Blue Sea Fish..." FD730 knew everything. I don't know if it's an illusion, but Tang Huai always felt a hint of pride in FD730's voice.

After learning the scientific name of the colorful fish, Tang Huai continued to taste it. FD730's words are like a cat's paw, scratching his heart itches unbearably. The low-grade blue sea fish is so delicious, but I don't know what the high-grade version tastes like...

While thinking about it, Tang Huai was a little dissatisfied after killing the two fish. Then another one was baked. After eating and drinking enough, Tang Chao checked the time, and it was already twelve o'clock in Mexico time.

Tang Huai took some lake water in a jar, and then walked towards the tree house.

Tang Huai was lying on the wooden bed in the tree house, the stars were shining outside, and the temperature difference between day and night on Sola Island was not small. It may be because of the novice benefits of "building a healthy body", Tang Huai didn't feel cold at all. Thinking of this, Tang Huai opened his personal panel.

He now has two novice benefits, [1] to keep fit. Changes in physical fitness, body agility, strength, resistance, etc. are ten times as before. 【2】Comprehensive, mastering 3026 languages ​​around the world, communication without pressure.

It's okay to keep fit, but Tang Huai was slightly taken aback when he saw the comprehensive introduction. Looking at its introduction, I have 'self-taught' more than 3,000 languages? Tang Huai didn't know how many languages ​​there were in the world, but three thousand...an extremely powerful number.

After the big island master's mission is over, maybe he can find a job as a translator? Tang Huai was amused by his own thoughts. After a brief daze, Tang Huai prepared to rest. He first encountered a shipwreck today, then climbed two mountains, and then bound the system... After all the tossing, he was a little tired.

After drinking two mouthfuls of lake water, Tang Huai was ready to sleep.

"Didi, beep..."

Tang Huai was just about to go to bed when the phone next to the bed rang again. Tang Huai opened the phone interface, and there was a WeChat friend request. There is no remark, the applicant's nickname is 'Night Curtain', and his profile picture is a landscape picture of his journey.

Tang Huai refused. Thirty seconds later, the other party sent another verification message: Song Qing.

Tang Huai paused, but he didn't expect it to be from Song Qing. Apart from the previous love letter oolong incident, Tang Huai and Song Qing had nothing to do with each other. After thinking, Tang Huai clicked to agree.