Chapter 126

Half an hour later, Abel found Amanda. At this time, Amanda and Nasser were testing the car in the wild scenic area. The bodyguards and assistants in black stood in a row. Tourists stood in the outer circle to take pictures. Amanda and Nasser had a passionate kiss as if no one was watching. The whole scene was very spectacular.

"Amanda, we need to talk." Abel approached, looking a little troubled. He had held on to the possibility of a 'scandal' before, but now, all the scandals have been shattered.

"Okay." Amanda and Abel reluctantly separated. She recognized Abel, and she also knew that Abel was the main person in charge of the forest moisturizing.

"Amanda, you represent the CC image." Half an hour later, Abel said to Amanda in a deep voice in Datang's office.

Although there is no official announcement poster, CC and Amanda's cooperation is already well-known in the industry.

At this juncture, CC does not want to cause trouble by relying on it.

"CC has no right to interfere with my freedom of love." Abel said euphemistically, but Amanda still heard what he meant. Although both parties have a contract, love is their own right and is not within the scope of the contract.

"If CC has any objections, I can terminate the contract."

After Amanda finished speaking, she continued to add. "Global Entertainment" is the world's top five entertainment magazine. Amanda's father is the founder of Global Entertainment. CC is a good spokesperson, but Amanda has lived in the fashion industry since she was a child, and has a dispensable mentality towards forest moisturizing.

After Amanda finished speaking, the whole conference room became a little quiet.

Abel was helpless. Their work this month revolves around Amanda. Although Amanda has not breached the contract, the news of her relationship is like thunder on the ground, which will definitely affect CC's endorsement...Abel is a little worried.

"I need to discuss it with the headquarters." After thinking about it, Abel looked tired and had to re-plan everything.

"Sorry." Amanda stood up. She knows that love announcements will have an impact on CC, but life is full of uncertainties. Love is an unexpected surprise, and Amanda doesn't want to give up.

Abel waved his hand. Now, he finally understands why Amanda's reputation is so bad... With such an independent temper, most people really can't take care of her.

"Manager Tang, the commercial shooting may be delayed for two days."

After the discussion, Amanda left. Abel found Tang Huai with a tired look on his face. The CC commercial is scheduled to be shot tomorrow. Now that Amanda's scandal has emerged, the commercial naturally needs to be postponed.

"It doesn't matter."

There were thirty-five people in Abel's trip to Huai Wan'er in Tang Dynasty. The number of people is small, and the advertising scene can be shot at any time.

After this episode, Abel was not in the mood to hang around for the time being. This was an episode in Datang Vacation. Abel returned to his accommodation while Tang Huai continued his work in Datang Vacation. And Amanda and Nasser were enjoying their vacation in Datang.

Amanda and Nasser's trip was high-profile, and their photos together were taken by many tourists. After comparisons of photos and previous suspense on Twitter, fans finally confirmed that Amanda is in love.

"Nasser, father Abdullah, Kuwaiti oil tycoon. Owner of the AFC Champions League Tower in Dubai, Twitter account @NaserKuwait."

Now that the Internet is globalized, as tourists dig deeper, Nasser’s information is also dug out by tourists.