Chapter 14

Current task: Please accept ten tourists within one month, 6/30 [Remarks: Induction is invalid. 】

The next morning, Tang Huai got up before eight o'clock. With system tasks in hand, he didn't have the mood to sleep in. After a simple wash, Tang Huai made an appointment with Hanke, and then prepared to go out. It's just that when he walked to the living room and saw the cooking table that was left untouched last night, Tang Huai thought of Mr. Yu in the greenhouse.

It's been a night now, and I don't know if Mr. Yu has eaten salad... Tang Huai thought about it, and then went upstairs. It was just after eight o'clock, and the villa around the city was built against the mountain. Fresh morning light poured in from the floor-to-ceiling windows on the third floor, and the entire villa was immersed in warmth, which made people feel happy.

Tang Huai came to the door of the hollow room, squatted down, and took out yesterday's tray. The tray was still there, and the green salad inside was untouched. Tang Huai coughed dryly. He felt that he was a bit too pretentious in delivering food and meddling too much.

Tang Huai was about to leave, but when he picked up the salad bowl, his eyes froze. The tray is beautiful porcelain, and the salad bowl is about 20 centimeters clear glass. Tang Huai sent these two things yesterday, but now, there is a small bouquet beside the salad bowl.

Tang Huai picked it up. It was a small purple rose branch. In addition to the rose flower, there were two green leaves attached to it. The whole bunch of flowers must have been picked not long ago, and it was very clear and pleasant to see.

Tang Huai sniffed lightly twice, then looked towards the greenhouse. There are many kinds of plants in the greenhouse, such as crabapple, wood pen, and forsythia. There is also a half-person-high cactus in the greenhouse. Next to the cactus is a small bush with roses growing on it.

So, this is Mr. Yu not eating salad. Are you embarrassed to brush off your kindness, and then send a rose to express your gratitude?

Tang Huai felt that he was thinking too much, but one thing was certain, this bouquet of roses was put on by Mr. Yu.

Tang Huai approached the glass door and looked in. Inside, the flowers were flowers, the trees were trees, and there was no sign of Mr. Yu.

What a weirdo.

Tang Huai went downstairs with the tray, and a breeze blew through the greenhouse, but it was still quiet.

When Tang Huai went out, Hank had just come over. Tang Huai sat in the co-pilot, and the car drove to Zocalo Square very quickly. Tang Huai put up the billboard, and then started the soliciting journey as usual.

Fortunately today, a pair of tourists from Los Angeles are very interested in Sola Island. It's just that they have to go to Queretaro State for a few days first, and they don't know if they can catch up with the first batch to go to sea.

The process was a bit tortuous, but it was a good start. Tang Huai worked hard.

"Don, here are the crispy rice rolls and dumpling slices I bought. They taste good." At twelve o'clock at noon, the tourists in the travel area dwindled, and Hank bought some Mexican specialties from a nearby restaurant.

Tang Huai opened the lunch box. The rice cracker roll is mainly made of glutinous rice rice cracker, beef and corn. It looks like an ice cream roll. As for the dumpling slices, they are fried with dumpling wrappers and mustard, and have a sour and spicy taste. These are the specialties of Mexico. Tang Huai was not used to eating them at first, but after staying in Mexico for a long time, and being not picky eaters, he gradually got used to them.