Chapter 103

Twenty-six orders, seventy-two orders, one hundred and three orders...

In just one night, Datang Daigou completed a total of 702 orders, with a turnover of 250,000 yuan. Datang Daigou invested 150,000 yuan in the early stage, and now it only sells one-tenth of the fruit and has already paid back all of it. Its blood recovery speed is extremely fast.

"Wang Song, it's okay for us to do this."

Du Yueyue watched the backstage transactions and drank half a bottle of mineral water. She was very happy when she made the first sale. But as the trading volume increased, joy also turned into worry and fear.

She had never seen fifty thousand dollars in her life, let alone two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Now, she feels helpless when she suddenly becomes rich.

"What's the problem? It's fine." Wang Song smoked a cigarette. In fact, let alone Du Yueyue, even he was a little nervous. It's just that we are seeking wealth and insurance, and we can't care so much if we want to make money.

"I plan to recruit two customer service personnel. If you want to work together, the two of us will be the same as before. If you don't want to, I will give you 50,000 yuan. You can buy whatever you want." Seeing Du Yueyue's hesitation, Wang Song asked again. added. They are now divided between three and seven, he is seven, and Du Yueyue is three.

"Of course!" After Wang Song finished speaking, Du Yueyue bit her lip. Such a lucrative business, only a fool would not do it. After such a small episode, all his tension disappeared without a trace.

The two had breakfast near the warehouse, and then went to the Computer City to configure a batch of computers and post recruitment information... Datang Daigou offered a salary of 3,500 yuan. Thanks to the high salary, many girls came over at noon Apply.

Wang Song chose five of them.

...

"Work hard, we have something to do with Datang's vacation. If the performance is good, we will organize a trip for everyone on May Day." In the afternoon, five small customer service staff applied for jobs, and Wang Song did some simple training.

There is a local engineering university in Shengze, and most of the newly recruited customer service staff are interns from the engineering university.

"The one in the Blue Ocean Tree House?"

What Wang Song said was very tempting. After listening to it, the five little girls looked a little excited. The warehouse of Datang Daigou is not formal, but it sells fruit. Coupled with the beautifully packaged cartons in the warehouse, they hesitated for a while without any doubts.

"Yes, let's go first class next time." Wang Song boasted without drafting.

The five girls were furiously fighting. Datang Holiday's speaking procedure was simple, several people read it and went straight to work. Now the orders of Datang Daigou are not as hot as in the early morning, but the transaction volume is still seven or eight orders per hour.

Wang Song is here for customer service training, while Du Yueyue directs workers to pack boxes in the warehouse. The workers were also recruited from the recruitment website. They were about forty or fifty years old, and their hands and feet were fairly dexterous.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, the courier packs the box, and then the courier company pulls it away.

In the next three days, Datang's purchasing business was in full swing.

860,000, 720,000, 690,000. This is the turnover of Datang Purchasing Agency in the first three days. The trend is decreasing, but the daily turnover is generally stable at more than 500,000 yuan.