Chapter 137

"Sorry, the item you purchased is sold out."

Gao Cang Intermediary followed the prompts to find the Datang Fruit interface. But when I was buying additional products, I looked a little surprised. Datang pineapple sold out?

Gao Cang Intermediary opened the pineapple comment area.

"Out of stock for three days. I have to wait until next month to buy it, which is uncomfortable."

"It is strongly recommended that Datang Vacations increase shipments, the monthly limit is simply not enough to buy!"

"Is it my illusion? Datang Fruit has reduced shipments by 20% compared to last month..."

"The number of vacation tourists in Datang has increased. The export volume has decreased relatively. According to the current development, there will be fewer and fewer fruits from Datang..."

"God! The pineapples are sold out, the grapes are sold out. Do you have to go to Datang to get them?"

...

Only visitors who have made a successful purchase have the right to comment. Gaocang intermediary took a look, and now the number of reviews in the Pineapple District of Datang is 9,000+, with a favorable rate of 98%, and the remaining 2% are complaints about Datang's purchase restrictions.

Datang fruit purchase limit is '5kg'. 5kg sounds like a lot, but with the rise of Datang's fame, 5kg is not enough to buy. 'Datang pineapple' there were complaints below. Gao Cang Intermediary switched again.

'Datang kumquat', 'Datang lemon', 'Datang dragon fruit'...

Datang Holiday has launched more than 50 new kinds of fruits. Except for pineapple, other comments below are exactly the same.

"It's amazing." Gao Cang's intermediary browsed through the comments, and then closed it.

"Beep, beep -" Gao Cang's agent was thinking about it when his cell phone rang.

"Sorry, Tang Dynasty pineapples are sold out. Not only pineapples, but other fruits are also sold out." The call came from Korea. The Gao Cang agent made a brief greeting and then felt helpless.

After reading the reviews of Datang Fruit, not only Daehan alumni, but also Gao Cang's intermediary wanted to buy a few kilograms to try. It just backfired.

All of a sudden, Gao Cang's agent became very curious about Datang's vacation.

With the support of Datang Fruit Reviews, he is looking forward to [Scary Ancient Town] more and more.

...

Datang glasses are like pebbles, which quickly dissipate after arousing tourists' curiosity. Compared with Datang Fruit, the search volume of Datang Glasses in the world is not worth mentioning.

Playing, taking pictures, and people coming and going. In the next three days, Datang's vacation returned to its previous ease.

Host name: Tang Huai

Open areas: [Blue Sea Lake] [Sky Forest]...

Current tasks: None

Island value: 1302W+

Reputation value: 2015W+

Prop bar: [Complete Book of Species], [Big Windmill] X3, [Sola Dungeon].

On the morning of June 28th, Datang was on vacation, in the small courtyard of the island owner. Tang Huai washed himself briefly and then opened the system interface. After the promotion of [Baolu], the island value and reputation value of Datang Resort have experienced a qualitative improvement.