Chapter 175 Extra 02

"Please stop the car..." Five seconds later, Song Qing came to his senses and spoke anxiously to the driver of Datang.

At this moment, he just wanted to confront Zhou Xingzhao seriously.

"Stop on the crystal bridge."

The driver showed a helpless expression. Crystal Bridge is one of Datang’s special attractions. Many tourists got on and off the Crystal Bridge before. Due to the traffic jam behind it, after research by Tang Huai and Xie Yunshu, the Crystal Bridge was finally set up as a two-way no-parking channel.

After the driver Datang finished speaking, he continued to drive.

Song Qing lay on the window and waved vigorously to Zhou Xingzhao, but Zhou Xingzhao chatted too hotly and didn't notice Song Qing's side at all.

Two minutes later, the Datang taxi arrived at the station and stopped.

Song Qing rushed back and found that Zhou Xingzhao and the casual man were no longer in the center of the Crystal Bridge.

"Damn...cough!"

Song Qing's face was gloomy, and he lowered his head to touch the cigarette. But when I saw the crystal bridge under my feet, I fell into a trance. The Crystal Bridge is twenty-three meters above the ground and is air-colored and transparent. Song Qing didn't feel anything when he came here just now, but now... he's afraid of heights.

Song Qing closed his eyes and collapsed on the crystal bridge.

Half an hour later, India Ake appeared and carried Song Qing back.

Three hundred guide fees are worth it.

Song Qing returned to the hotel and gave Acker a tip of two hundred dollars. The Datang Hotel had built-in high-end features and was rated as the most cost-effective world-class hotel. At this time, Song Qing poured a cup of coffee and thought about the scene just now.

He was certain that the young man on the Crystal Bridge was Zhou Xingzhao. The two had known each other for twenty years and been married for three years. Song Qing found that it seemed like he had met Zhou Xingzhao for the first time.

Song Qing lay on the bed and tentatively called Zhou Xingzhao.

"Hello?" A pleasant male voice came from the phone.

"Ahem, why did it take you so long to answer the phone?" Song Qing was stunned for a moment, then realized that the call was connected!

"There was no power and the phone was turned off before. Is something wrong?" Zhou Xingzhao looked at his phone in surprise at the delicious restaurant in Sola Town. Song Qing took the initiative to call him? It's out of character.

"I'm in Datang, see you tonight?" Song Qing cut to the chase.

"Okay." Zhou Xingzhao glanced at the man opposite and finally nodded.

The two agreed on a time and place and hung up the phone.

"Your friend?" The casual man asked curiously after hanging up the phone.

"Ex-husband." Zhou Xingzhao waved his hand, the man understood.

The man's name was Hu He, and he had met Zhou Xingzhao once before at a party. The two met unexpectedly at the airport. In total, traveling alone turned into a two-person trip.

The two of them share the same goals and have been traveling together very smoothly these past few days.

Knowing that Zhou Xingzhao met his ex-husband, Hu He felt a little strange. But he didn't say much.