Chapter VII

The salty sea breeze blew, Tang Huai simply washed up, and then lay on the deck of the freighter, basking in the sun quite comfortably. He had lived a savage life for ten days, and it had been a long time since he had been so comfortable.

Now the entire cargo ship has sailed out of the waters of Sola Island and is heading to Hawaii. According to FD730 popular science, because the system was not fully bound before, the sea area near Sola Island is in a foggy state, which belongs to the blind spot of sea surface radar. Outsiders cannot find the exact location of Sola Island at all. Sora Island was also full of mystery before... Now the system is completely bound. As Tang Huai's mission deepens, Sora Island will appear more completely in front of everyone.

Tang Huai was noncommittal.

After lying on the deck for a while, Tang Huai thought about it and then opened his personal panel. If he remembered correctly, he seemed to hear the mission completion sound when the freighter arrived.

[Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the novice mission, now the reward is 1000 island value and a fortune wheel]

[Personal panel is being updated...]

Only host: Tang Huai

Occupation: [Master] The owner of Sola Island. 【Deputy】The owner of Datang Fruit Shop.

Unlocked area: Blue Sea Lake, 1/50

Current tasks: None

Tool bar:

Island value: 1700. Remarks: The big island system is activated, and the ratio of island value to USD is 1:1 [Only Sola Island makes profit].

...

The personal panel is reopened and the previous data is refreshed. In addition to the two task rewards, there are also new requirements for those who obtain island values.

Upgrading on the island requires a variety of island cards, and island cards are purchased through island values... Tang Huai read the mission introduction again and had a clearer understanding of the big island owner system.

After thinking about it, Tang Huai looked at the task reward, the wheel of fortune. Although I don't know what kind of reward I will draw, but the draw itself is extremely exciting.

Tang Huai turned on the lucky wheel.

Suddenly, a huge 3D turntable appeared in front of Tang Huai. The entire turntable is the same as the lucky draw in the playground, with a long pointer in the middle and some equal-area spaces around it. Each space corresponds to a reward, and there are fifty spaces in total.

There is also a refresh option next to the carousel. After the refresh, fifty rewards are refreshed again... There is no reward introduction in the space, and it means little to Tang Huai if the reward is not refreshed.

Now the number of games you play is '1'.

After studying the 3D turntable, Tang Huai pressed the start button next to him. Thirty seconds later, the turntable stopped turning——

"Ding, congratulations to the host for getting the character card [Boatman Alang—Elementary]"

The system prompt sounded, and a palm-sized card appeared in front of Tang Huai. This is a character card. On the front of the card, you can see a small boat sailing slowly in the endless sea. On the small boat stands a rough man wearing a hat. The card is too small, so Tang Huai can't see the man's face clearly. Other than that, there is no extra introduction to the whole card.

Right below the card, there are two options: [Use Now] and [Put in Warehouse]. It is now on a freighter heading to Hawaii, and it is inconvenient to use. Tang Huai can only "put it in the warehouse" regrettably.