Chapter 150

"Lilia, the bread is baked. There is foie gras in the cupboard..."

At ten minutes past seven in Russia, in a pastoral villa on the outskirts of Moscow, a Russian couple was dressed neatly and shouted in the direction of the second floor. The two are lawyers at Vicky Law Firm. They have just taken over a divorce case and are now going to the company to handle the case.

After speaking, the two drove away.

"Tata, Tat..." Three seconds later, a slender girl with messy hair came down from upstairs. The girl's name is Lilia, a sophomore at Tomus University. I usually live on campus, but I will take three days off this week.

Lilia originally wanted to sleep late, but Li's parents and Li's mother made too much noise in getting up early, and she couldn't sleep even if she wanted to sleep now.

Lilia took two pieces of bread, turned on the TV, and lay down on the sofa, the whole action was done in one go. She changed a few channels and it was too early for good TV.

"It's boring." Lilia sighed while chewing the bread. Except for class, she hasn't gotten up so early for a long time. Now I suddenly wake up and have nothing to do.

Lilia picked up the phone. Now that I have nothing to do, I might as well brush up on Twitter.

She is an experienced Twitter user, usually updates some skin care videos, and has many fans on Twitter.

"The venue for the 12th Global Environmental Protection Conference has been selected by voting!"

Lilia opened the Twitter homepage. She thought she would see advertisements for watches and racing cars, but it was different from the past. The Twitter homepage interface was simple and elegant. Apart from the words "Environmental Protection Conference", the rest was a small window link.

"It started so soon." Lilia majored in international relations. Of course she knew about the Environmental Protection Conference, which is an international event.

After thinking, Lilia clicked to enter.

Last year, the global environmental protection was held in Iceland. She was busy with her studies at that time, but unfortunately she did not pass. This time, maybe you can take a look...

While I was thinking about it, the interface jumped to the voting home page.

1. Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA. 28W+

2. Australia, Rose-Scented Happy Canyon. 27.6W+

3. United States, Hawaii Beach. 23W+

Because of the time difference, voting has been going on for two hours now. Ranked first is the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA.

Lilia read at a glance. In addition to the place name votes, there is a link to the forum at the back of the voting interface, where visitors can post pictures, videos, and regional views of the participating regions. Each visitor has only one chance to vote, which fully guarantees the universality and fairness of voting.

Lilia clicked on Arizona's forum link.

"Arizona is 446 kilometers long and is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. It is a wild natural scenic spot...【Picture】【Video】"

The one with the most likes is the introduction to Arizona, followed by Arizona landscape pictures and aerial videos. The pictures and videos are so majestic that people can’t help but feel the urge to vote.

"This should be the official copy." Lilia left the forum. The global official website prohibits swiping tickets and official comments, but from the analysis of the pictures and text of the Grand Canyon, this should be written by an official.