Chapter 170

"Our accommodation is Datang No. 2 Hotel, which is located on the east side of the Ice and Snow Castle."

"How far is it?"

"Sixteen kilometers, you can choose a ten-way bus or a Datang taxi."

"We should accept the official guidance from Datang..."

There are more and more tourists on vacation in Datang. While everyone was having fun, a caravan with neat suits and an Asian appearance walked out of the airport at Datang Airport.

This is a Japanese gourmet group.

The visiting groups from various countries are divided into three parts: the official group, the art group and the gourmet group. Among them, the Japanese official troupe and art troupe arrived yesterday afternoon. Teams from both teams are rehearsing for the opening of Sky Forest.

Compared with the other two teams, the Japanese food group is much more relaxed.

A total of 200 gourmet members participated in the Japanese gourmet group. Among them, there are sixteen people in the first group, and the rest will arrive around seven o'clock in the evening.

At this time, everyone in the advance group was standing outside the airport, some of them didn't know where to go. As far as the eye can see, there are about 3,000 tourists in the entire airport. Although they are not shoulder-to-shoulder, everyone is full of enthusiasm.

Datang Airport is small in size, but its architecture and overall atmosphere are comparable to metropolises like Los Angeles and New York.

"Mr. Xiao Cang, where are we going now?" Everyone looked around, and then turned to the man in the lead.

The man is fifty-three years old, with a square face, a mustache, and a serious demeanor. The man's name is Ogura Agency, the founder of Japan's Sakura Road Hotel. He has been selected as one of Japan's top ten famous chefs and has won championships on behalf of Japan in global gastronomy competitions. He is a famous god of food in Japan and the representative leader of this food group.

Ogura Intermediary has a certain status in the Japanese gourmet and political circles, and everyone in the food group respects Ogura Intermediary very much.

"Sola Town, a delicious restaurant." After everyone asked, Agent Ogura spoke decisively.

Ogura is the Japanese God of Food, with a natural passion and creativity for food. He loves food and enjoys delicious food. Having participated in seven global conferences, this time, Ogura Agency wanted to refuse the invitation from the Japanese official committee. I just got a little excited when I saw the information about Datang.

What Xiaocang intermediary cares about is not the scenery of Datang, but the last two paragraphs in the data of Datang: "Datang Delicious Restaurant, Chef Miley. A transcendent gourmet, with a 100% positive rating from diners. It is expected to become the world's first ten-star restaurant kitchen."

Japanese official materials are full of praise for Datang Miley.

In the global chef world, a chef's ability is measured on a scale of one to ten stars. Ogura Intermediary started cooking at the age of seven. Over the past forty years, he has reached the eight-star standard. Now, a little-known chef who is not registered with the Food Association actually received the evaluation of 'the first ten-star chef'?

Agent Ogura felt that the blood in his body was boiling.

After Agent Ogura finished speaking, the assistant helped him hail a taxi. Agent Ogura and two members of the food group got on the bus, and the rest took their luggage back to Hotel No. 1.