Chapter 123

"What's wrong? [Baolv] has high ratings, but that's the first two seasons. Now the variety show industry is booming, and this is an online questionnaire." After the assistant finished speaking, the man put out his cigarette. A document was thrown.

The assistant took it.

The man's name is Zhao Haigang, the third-in-command of the pure cheese company. Pure Cheese mainly sells cheese products such as cheese slices, cheese sticks, and reduced-fat cheese. Pure cheese cheese sticks account for 39% of the market share.

Pure cheese cheese sticks are a bit expensive, but they are rich in high-quality protein, high in calcium and highly nutritious. They are a must-have snack in the refrigerator for young mothers and fathers. The pure cheese cheese stick user group has a high overlap rate with the [Baolu] viewing group. After two seasons of advertising placement, the two parties have been very happy to cooperate.

But that was before, and now the pure cheese cheese stick market is close to saturation, and pure cheese is not satisfied with its current achievements... After market research, pure cheese has set its sights on 'reduced fat cheese'. Now that the standard of living of the people has improved, the obesity rate has doubled. 'Losing weight' has become one of the most frequently used words among young people.

People are paying more and more attention to fitness and weight loss. 'Reduced Fat Cheese' has always been one of the favorite foods for dieters due to its high fiber and low calorie characteristics.

Pure Cheese decided to change its development direction and vigorously increase the promotion of 'reduced-fat cheese'.

"[Brother's Romance]... Mr. Zhao, are you ready to switch to [Brother Manga]?" Zhao Haigang poured himself a glass of water, and the assistant looked at the folder in his hand with a very surprised expression.

[Brother's Romance] is a youth variety show created by Hushi Satellite TV. The selling point is the variety show tour of the popular Little Fresh Meat. Although a single episode has not been aired, it has attracted the attention of investors and industry media. Now that the entertainment industry is developed, Xiaoxianrou is a big traffic player...

[Brother Comics]’s audience is young women between the ages of fifteen and forty. It coincides with the goal of 'Pure Cheese Reduced Fat Cheese'.

"Where is [Baolu]?" The little assistant understood what Zhao Haigang meant.

"I haven't signed a formal contract yet. You go and deal with it. If you can get back the 20 million, it's fine. If you can't get it back, it will be converted into an advertisement placement." Zhao Haigang waved his hand.

Pure cheese has cooperated with Luohai Satellite TV for many years, and he didn't want to make the situation so embarrassing. However, [Baolu] has not started filming for a long time, just as Chun Chee has just confirmed the project plan of 'reduced fat cheese', so he can only give up [Baolu]

[Ge Man] and [Bao Lu] are both in summer vacation. In fact, if the filming of [Baolu] started a week in advance, Pure Cheese might just make do with it and continue investing. However, plans can never keep up with changes.

Seeing that there was no room for maneuver in the matter, the little assistant left to deal with the work. Zhao Haigang was left alone in the entire office.

Zhao Haigang looked out the window.

Outside the window was the bustling Shenzhen city. Zhao Haigang had just lit a cigarette. Chunche’s goal for this year was not big. As long as the market share of cheese sticks is stabilized at 30% and reduced-fat cheese is increased to 25%.

With the foundation of the previous two years and the transformation goals, the goal should not be difficult.