Chapter 41

"Tang, is there any other way to reach the top of the mountain?" Tork walked around Snow Mountain No. 6 and asked Tang Huai. Now not only the students of Ace High School, but even Tork is full of worries about the aisle in front of him. This almost transparent walkway is really scary.

"No more for now." Tang Huai showed a regretful expression. If he had known that the ice and snow walkway was so exciting, he should have bought two more basket lifts or something yesterday... But now the island value in his pocket is zero. Everything can only be considered later.

Tolke looked hesitant, and then turned to the high school group. They all stood together and talked quietly. Tang Huai noticed that several girls looked hesitant and finally shook their heads. They were timid. They were already trembling with fear when they crossed the Crystal Bridge just now. Now the ice and snow walkway was two times scarier than the Crystal Bridge. They dared not go on it no matter what.

Fifty students participated in this graduation trip. After five minutes of conversation, thirty-six of them finally decided to go to the ice castle, while the remaining fourteen stayed near the igloo. The snow-capped mountains were too high and they did not want to take risks.

Among the thirty-six people, there are fifteen boys and twenty-one girls, the ratio of male to female is not much different. After everyone rested for a while, they then started climbing the mountain.

"Creak——"

"ah!"

The leading boy had just stepped on the aisle when he heard a crisp 'creak' sound coming from underneath him, and the boy jumped up in fright.

"This is a feature of the ice and snow walkway. It looks dangerous, but the safety factor is very high." Tang Huai explained from the side. Produced by the system, Tang Huai is quite at ease about the safety of the ice and snow walkway.

"I... quit." The boy wanted to cry, he wanted to show it in front of a few girls, but the voice just now was too scary, he didn't want to take the risk.

"I'm quitting too."

"I'd better go back and build a snowman..."

While the boys quit, several classmates quit one after another. In the end, there were only ten boys and fifteen girls left. These people are relatively courageous and more adventurous.

Tang Huai took the lead and walked to the front. Tolk hesitated for a moment and followed Tang Huai. He was the leading teacher of Ace High School. When his classmates were all going up the mountain, it would be ugly if he quit. In this way, a group of twenty-seven people climbed up the mountain in a mighty manner.

"Creak——"

"It's so spectacular, it's just like a scene from the wizarding world."

"I wonder if there is an ice princess on the mountain."

...

Everyone's feet still made creaking sounds from time to time, but with Tang Huai leading the way, they held hands and did not flinch midway. In fact, ignoring the occasional creaking sounds and transparent crystal tiles, as Tang Huai said, the entire ice and snow walkway is still very safe during walking.

Everyone wore colorful down jackets and walked along the ice and snow to climb. The rest of the students stayed where they were, and looked up, only to feel that everyone was stepping on the air, the yellow, yellow and green were very spectacular.

"I really want to see the Ice and Snow Castle." A girl below looked up and said regretfully. She has been looking forward to the ice and snow castle along the way, but now...