Chapter fifteen

For two consecutive days, Tang Huai went to Zocalo Square to check in. Just like before, many tourists came to consult, but after learning the true situation of Sola Island, everyone could only leave with regret. I have heard and heard about Sola Island. If you have the time and money, everyone prefers to go to places like Mayan ruins and the ancient city of Chichen Itza to experience the lost civilization.

On the morning of the third day, instead of going to Zocalo, Tang Huai packed his luggage. He made an appointment with Captain Renault, and the Tempest would set off at seven o'clock in the evening.

Spring Travel Agency, Los Angeles tourists have notified that everyone will meet at Port Faide in Guerrero State. Xiao Shengguo and his wife have been visiting the main city of Mexico City for the past two days. The distance between the two sides is not far. Tang Huai and Xiao Shengguo set off together.

Tang Huai packed a big suitcase, which contained some daily necessities such as a change of clothes, toothpaste and toothbrush. Tang Huai greeted Captain Renault in advance and asked him to help buy some sheets and quilts, water cups, dishes, chopsticks, etc., and also prepared a lot of fruits and vegetables.

Everyone is going to travel, not to survive on a deserted island. Tang Huai can only do his best to make everyone's experience more comfortable. He asked about FD730. The system mall sells vegetable seeds, chickens, ducks, etc. These have the same attribute bonuses as blue ocean fish, such as lowering blood lipids, detoxifying and swelling, and beautifying the skin. The beneficial effect is nearly a hundred times that of ordinary vegetables, and the system introduction says it is even more exaggerated than China’s unscrupulous health care products.

Tang Huai was a little suspicious. These farming and plantings have been well developed, and they will definitely be a major feature of Sola Island in the future. It's just that these vegetable species, fish fry and ducklings need to be cultivated in specific areas. It is a pity that Tanghuai has no planting authority for the time being.

In any case, now that Sola Island has just opened, he can only take one step at a time.

When Tang Huai arrived at Port Feder, the pair of tourists from Los Angeles had already arrived. Through previous exchanges, we learned that the Los Angeles tourist named Darcy Irvine is a fashion designer and is currently implementing her own plan to travel around the world.

The Tempest is like an old man at the port of Faide. In the last shipwreck, the bow of the Tempest was hit. Now it has a lot of bumps and patches, and it looks even more windy and windy.

"Don, are we really going to take this ship? It's 2,000 nautical miles, I thought a large cruise ship like Huangting No. After this was the traveling boat, the two walked to Tang Huai and said.

Going to sea is dangerous, and they don't think this fishing boat can travel for five days and five nights.

"Captain Renault has rich sailing experience. During the voyage, the storm stopped at Clipperton Island for three hours for supplies. Don't worry about safety." Tang Huai heard this and explained with a smile.

He had already used the 'Sola Travel Insurance' on the Storm just now, and at this moment, the whole Storm gradually glowed, as if covered with a layer of golden light, and only Tang Huai could see this layer of golden light.

"Okay." Ivan and Daxi looked at each other, then shook their shoulders and said. They are adventurous, and they had bad experience in going to sea before, but now that Tang Huai is full of confidence, they are not much better.

Both Alvin and Darcy are fashion designers, and their trip is also to find inspiration for the new season. The still scene of Blue Sea Lagoon among the angel oaks hit them like a ray of light. After thinking about it, they decided to go to Sola Island to have a look. Let's hope Sora shines as brightly as it does on the flyer.