Chapter 94

Wang Lu was thinking about the method of live streaming, when the helicopter turned in the air and flew towards the starting point of the wild racing. There was a large open space at the starting point. The helicopter stopped and Tang Huai, Wang Lu and others got down.

"The whole army was wiped out? The result of this game was a bit unexpected."

"I thought it was a king, but I didn't expect it to be bronze."

"Hahaha, the picture of all falling into the sea at the end is so beautiful!"

...

In the auditorium, the tourists looked at the result of this competition, they were stunned at first, and then burst out laughing.

The visitors on the site have more or less played Asphalt, and they know the difficulty of Asphalt. But the ST club is also Luohai TV station, and it is broadcast live. Everyone thought that the ST Club's goal was a one million US dollar grand prize... but they didn't expect that the ST Club would be so miserable.

To be exact, ST's racers eliminated a lot during the race.

The last level is a blue lake. There are many blue stone roads on the lake, and the stone roads are slippery. Its road conditions are not the most difficult, but it is the easiest to eliminate. There were three cars advancing to the last level, and the time had reached 11 minutes and 28 seconds... The ST Club suffered a disastrous defeat.

"The Embroidery Club."

The tourists in the live broadcast room knew the result of the game and sang badly at the same time. The ST Club could be honored with the Embarrassment of the Year award.

In such a short period of time, the number of visitors in the live broadcast room increased, and it easily broke through one million levels in just fifteen minutes.

"The ST Asphalt Race is over now, but the exciting live broadcast has just begun. Tourists and viewers in front of the camera, please don't go away..." After getting off the plane, Wang Lu no longer thought about it, but adjusted her state. He smiled slightly at the camera of the show.

While talking, Wang Lu walked towards the onlookers at the scene.

"Hello, we are from Luo Hai TV. What do you think of this ST racing?"

"On TV?"

"It's not on TV, it's live on Weibo."

"What's your comment on ST? It's gimmicky."

"Well, what do you think then?"

"Watching the fun, do you still have feelings? Wild racing is quite exciting, but I'm too old to play. Let me tell you, you should go to Zhengzhou Painting for interviews. Qiuyue's transformation is a bit scary..."

Wang Lu found a kind-hearted old man for an interview. The old man had a clear mind, but his answers became more and more crooked as he talked, and finally got involved in putting pen to paper.

"Haha. Let's change Luo Hai Live to the travel channel. The news hot spots we usually broadcast are too boring."

Wang Lu twitched the corner of her mouth, and then looked at the live barrage without any trace. She thought tourists would complain about being boring, but who would have thought that the response would be good?

"The convoy is back." Just as Wang Lu was interviewing, the crowd moved away from the aisle, and the previously eliminated vehicles came back one after another.

"Where are people?" The crowd looked around on tiptoe. At this moment, the twelve racing cars stopped, and some Sola staff members in yellow vests walked out of the cars, but none of the members of the ST club appeared...