Chapter 102

"The first live-action painting of a star is completed! Tao Ke becomes an NPC and his acting skills explode."

"Tao Ke attended the sky-high price wine party, and his new relationship was suspected to be exposed."

"From an innocent school beauty to a third-tier supporting actor, let's take a closer look at Tao Ke's acting career in the past two years."

...

Tang Huai can't help but eat here. After Su Guang held a meeting at the Bianjing Inn, the public relations team managed to make the topic "Tao Ke Hua Wu" a hot topic in China. Tao Kekong will be hotly searched. This time, in addition to "putting pen to paper and turning the painting into a flower", there are also extremely controversial topics such as "Tao Ke accompanies the wine" and "Tao Ke is confused".

From a tourist's perspective, Tao Ke's topics appear inexplicably, but each one has the desire to click and watch.

At this time, Su Guang looked at Weibo on his mobile phone, his expression full of nervousness. These three hot searches were all bought by Yuntian. Tao may not be able to get up just to watch this test... In fact, Su Guang also wanted to add "Tao Ke Datang" The topic of "vacation" was just that both parties had a contract, so Su Guang couldn't help Datang to hype it up.

It's nine o'clock in the morning in China, the traffic is relatively high, everything is ready, and the rest depends on Tao Ke's luck.

Tonight is destined to be an unsettled night for Su Guang and Tao Ke.

...

"HE-76 has entered the Qinghu Star Region, please give instructions!"

"Sail covertly and use all your power to find the captured pirates."

"Yes, sir!"

...

China Weibo is a bit busy. Tang Huai, after eating the seafood feast, had nothing to do, and came to the Sola Cinema with the tourists very leisurely. Tonight's release is "Interstellar Pirate Legend", which mainly tells about the battle of wits and courage between the pirate alliance headed by Joss and the federal bandit suppression group in the future star field.

"Dragon Boyfriend" is a pure campus, and "Interstellar Pirates" is a popcorn movie. These are all produced by the system. It seems that no matter which star field, love and popcorn are two eternal themes.

Sola Cinema now has five new films including "Dragon Boyfriend", "Interstellar Pirates" and "The Strongest Mecha Master". Due to character image issues, these five films are all animated character models. Tourists were not used to it at first, but after watching two movies, they decided to get into it.

"Enemy situation detected ahead. Requesting support! Bang——"

"The pirate group counterattacks and evacuates quickly."

Now that the film is halfway through, the tourists are wearing glasses and looking very nervous.

"boom!"

In the midst of the tension, a big explosion occurred on the battlefield of [Interstellar Pirates]. The tourists followed the protagonist and were shaken in the boundless universe, surrounded by fragments of spaceships. This feeling... is tragic and full of excitement.

Everyone's adrenal glands were rising rapidly.

"It was so exciting, I thought I was going to be blown up in the middle."

"It's cool! I can't get enough of it, but I'm young, watching cartoons is a bit of a drama, it would be great if it was filmed in real people."

"It's better to add some Chinese elements. For example, the great sage Nezha..."