Chapter 160

"Thank you Datang for your hospitality."

"See you tomorrow..."

The entire party lasted until ten o'clock in the evening. After three drinks, the ambassadors from various countries returned to their residences. The joint document in the afternoon was too twists and turns, but it also strengthened their determination to have a good relationship with Phil.

Blue Sea Lake, Forest in the Sky, Ancient Undersea City...

In the next three days, Chris and the ambassadors from various countries visited Datang for vacation. Phil Company mainly focuses on environmental simulation and regional performance testing. Technician Phil's inspection was very detailed and careful.

Media from various countries took photos. Although they did not understand Phil's design principles, judging from Phil's designer's expression and steps, this was a very high-level test.

"Phil's top executive, Chris, traveled to the dungeon with ambassadors from various countries, and talked about 10D virtual technology."

"Datang Resort plans to build the world's first underwater playground."

"The boss of Datang had friendly conversations with ambassadors from various countries."

Phil is publicly accessible. At this time, after being followed by the media, news related to 'Phil Datang' flew back to the official portals of various countries. This week, Datang is the absolute darling of the media.

On the fifth day, the week-long visit to Datang came to an end.

"Phil Company welcomes you all."

At Datang Airport, Chris stood in the waiting hall, saying goodbye to the ambassadors of various countries. Under the joint effect of Phil's strength and the documents of various countries, Chris has formed a profound "friendship" with the ambassadors of various countries.

After three days of discussions, Chris invited engineers from all over the world to the Togo headquarters.

"Haha, we will definitely go!"

After Chris finished speaking, the ambassadors laughed in agreement. It was a surprise to be able to participate in the Togo headquarters. They have communicated with their home countries and will go there in the first ten days of January.

"Goodbye." Chris greeted everyone for a while, and then walked up to Tang Huai.

Chris is an advanced AI, but he is different from Alang and others. He exists mainly for Phil's rationale.

"Goodbye." Tang Huai shook hands with Chris. He and Chris made an appointment to go to Somalia for a vacation together in their free time to soak up the sun.

Ten minutes later, the dark plane headed towards South Africa. After Chris left, the ambassadors stayed for another two days, and then left one after another. While leaving, everyone took a box of fruit souvenirs.

This is from Fruit Kingdom.

Datang fruit purchases are limited, and only in Sola Island can you eat fruits to your heart's content. Leaving Datang now, I can only buy it on the official website like a tourist in the future.

The ambassadors looked in the direction of the Fruit Kingdom. I felt a sense of melancholy. Not only was it the fruit kingdom, the scenery of the Tang Dynasty was so unique. They simply couldn't bear to leave.

Melancholy.

Ambassadors from various countries reluctantly left. Datang's vacation has returned to its former tranquility.