Chapter 172

"Row 21... There are quite a few people, and I wonder if they can see the opening performance clearly."

"For a venue with 100,000 people, it is enough to have an atmosphere. What kind of performance do you want to watch?"

Gao Jian and Dong Chun found their seats. At this time, the two of them were surrounded by tourists. Although they were in a row of 21, the venue of the Datang venue was too wide, and the visibility and visibility of the two of them were excellent.

"This chair is comfortable! The Tang quality is extraordinary."

Dong Chun recorded three short videos and then focused on the seats at the venue. The Datang seats are made of Asphalt-like material, breathable and comfortable, and there is a small pillow behind the chair. Dong Chun closed his eyes and leaned back for a while. It felt more comfortable than the massage chair worth 30,000 yuan at home.

See the quality in the details, not to mention the performance, the venue arrangement of Datang is definitely world-class and professional.

Time passed bit by bit, and half an hour later, the gate of the venue closed, and a radiant roof slowly rose from all around.

The entire roof is transparent and radiant. When the bright sun shines from high altitude, the roof is even more shining. Because of Phil Technology, the whole streamer is not dazzling and realistic. On the contrary, it gives people a sense of freshness and joy.

Dong Chun's "Kaka" shooting, he felt that his mobile phone memory was not enough.

At eight o'clock, the melodious piano music sounded, and the brilliance of the venue turned into a fresh forest. Looking from a distance, it looks like a real mountain forest.

"Welcome to the 22nd Global Environmental Protection Conference. I am the host, Garrod. The Global Conference was established in XXXX, and the first session was held in Sydney. It has a history of 45 years..."

In the midst of this bustle, an old man in his seventies slowly rose from the center of the stage. The entire stage is approximately 5,000 square meters. Behind it is a suspended visual screen. The tourists in the back row thought they could not see the stage clearly, but the moment the old man appeared, all doubts disappeared.

The visual screen quality is too clear and too bright. Not only that, there are VR glasses next to each seat, so visitors can clearly adjust their viewing position. This is high-tech change.

"Now please Mr. Steven, the chairman of the conference..." Jarod continued. Garrod has won the Oscar for Best Actor five times. After his retirement, he devoted himself to global environmental protection and was respected by movie fans from all over the world.

After Garrod finished speaking, Steven came on stage.

"Thank you very much to Datang Resorts for providing the venue for this session... Now Huaxia will bring you a beautiful opening performance, "Dunhuang"." Steven finished the opening remarks according to the procedure.

This global conference is held in Datang. As usual, the host country will be the first to appear at each conference. Because the Tang Dynasty was not a 'national' country, after repeated discussions, the conference was opened by Huaxia.

This is what Tang Huai strongly requested.

Datang can rehearse the program on its own, but this will undoubtedly overshadow the show. Datang has already won the right to host the conference, so there is no need to steal the limelight again.

"Tat-tat-tat--"

After Steven finished speaking, a crisp sound of the Qiang flute sounded. Immediately afterwards, the surrounding scene changed, and the fresh forest turned into the historical Dunhuang background. A group of women wearing yellow gauze clothes, complex headdresses, and holding pipa fell from the sky.