Chapter 173 [End]

Choose an address, set up the scene, and invite guests.

In the next week, Datang signed a contract with Amanda, and after repeated investigations, Amanda's team designed two wedding plans. 1. An underwater wedding with a mermaid theme. Second, the solemn sky palace.

After careful consideration, Amanda chose Sky Palace.

The two made love in the Sky Forest, and the Sky Palace is more romantic. Now that the theme of the wedding has been chosen, all that remains is the setting of the scene.

There is still half a month until the end of the Global Conference. The number of daily tourists in Datang exceeds 1.2 million. In addition to simple daily travel, there are also many couples taking wedding photos.

Amanda's wedding was not a surprise.

Amanda and Nasser were happily planning their wedding arrangements. Tang Huai went around the town and then came to the island owner's courtyard.

The island owner's courtyard is located on the south side of Sola Island. In front of it is a row of dark rocks, and below the rocks is the endless Pacific Ocean. Tang Huai stood on the reef and looked into the distance.

The sea was calm at this time, and there were no shadows of Yu You and Da Zhuang.

Two months ago, a tourist encountered a whale shark near the ancient city. Tang Huai thought it was Da Zhuang. But when I got closer, I realized that it was an adult whale shark, not a big one.

Da Zhuang was once the king of Sora Island, but now the two sides have been away for five months. Sola's territory was just invaded.

I don't know what Da Zhuang's reaction will be when he comes back.

Although he didn't have much contact, Tang Huai had an intuition that it was a cautious whale shark...

"Ding ding, ding-" Just as Tang Huai was blowing the wind, the video phone in his pocket rang.

Caller: A Lang.

Tang Huai clicked to connect.

"Ouch--" As soon as the call was connected, Dahuang's wailing sound came from inside.

Now Dahuang and Alang are hanging out in the Somali area, and one person and one dog are mysterious every day. Tang Huai was very suspicious of Alang's behavior and only asked Chris that Alang's behavior in Solari complied with the system's behavioral norms. After being suspicious twice, Tang Huai stopped paying attention.

"This is the arctic fox hunted by Dahuang. It is ready to be caged. It will arrive in Datang in about a week." Dahuang behaved in front of the camera. When the camera turned, Alang pointed to a one-meter-square cage.

It was only then that Tang Huai noticed that the surrounding areas of Rhubarb were covered with snow, so it was not the Somali area.

Three minutes later, Tang Huai understood the cause and effect. Dahuang and Alang were bored in Somalia, so they sailed directly to Finland with one person and one dog. The Arctic fox was hunted by Rhubarb in the mountains of Finland, and Rhubarb was very excited. He walked around A Lang and motioned for A Lang to send it back to Tang Huai.

Rhubarb wants to take credit.

"Awesome!" Tang Huai was very pleased. Since leaving, Rhubarb has not returned for more than five months. Tang Huai thought that Rhubarb had a playmate and forgot about Datang, but he didn't expect that his mind was clear.

He is truly a cub that he raised by himself!

"Ouch!" After listening to Tang Huai's praise, Dahuang howled again in excitement.