Chapter 85

"Welcome to the Holographic Cabin [Brush and Painting]. Scene item: bicycle. Artist: what kind of bicycle do you want. Game time: fifteen minutes. This game is a holographic simulation, I wish you a happy game."

When Lao San clicked OK, the scene in front of him changed again. In an instant, she came to a wide asphalt road. The road in front of us is smooth, with a row of dark sycamore trees on the left and a red wall nearly ten meters high on the right. in the warm sun.

The third child was a little stunned. These scenes were exactly the same as those in the bald man's paintings. She jumped twice. Is the ground solid?

The third child stretched out his right hand, and there was a breeze blowing around, and the feeling of the breeze blowing across his fingertips was very real. If you don't consider the red wall, the whole scene is like a forest path by the river.

Is this an instant time travel from the third dimension to the second dimension?

"Zizzi——" The third child took two more steps forward, and a thick "zizi" sound came from the right side.

"Zizzi, zizi—" the sound became heavier and heavier, like wheels rubbing on the ground.

wheel?

The third child looked up.

Three bicycles slowly appeared above the red wall, and the bicycles were parallel to the ground. The wheels are spinning in place, this is the existence of absolute anti-gravity...

The third child was shocked by the scene in front of him. In just five minutes, [Putting the Pencil] really copied the entire bicycle?

"Ding, the main holographic prop is detected: a bicycle, players can play independently."

"Ding bell, jingle bell..."

The third child walked around on the asphalt road, no matter how she walked, three bicycles would appear on her right.

The bicycle is three meters above the ground, parallel to the asphalt road. At the same time as the system prompt finished, the bicycle bell rang twice.

The scene in front of me is a bit like a silent horror movie, very frightening. The third child was bold enough to stand directly in front of the red wall with the bicycle parallel to her head.

The third child stepped on the wall. Strangely enough, her right leg actually stood on the wall... After thinking about it, she stepped on the other leg as well.

The third child staggered, and five seconds later, she looked back. He was actually parallel to the asphalt road! Except for a brief moment of weightlessness, she didn't experience any discomfort. It felt as if the wall was the ground and the asphalt road was the ground just now.

"Ding-ding-ding-" the bicycle bell continued to ring. She got on the bike decisively.

This is just a whole series of games, and everything will be over in fifteen minutes... Just like that, the third child kept giving herself psychological hints, and her state became more and more relaxed.

The warm wind blew past my ears, and the entire red wall was so long that there was no end in sight. After half a minute of running-in, she thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of riding on the red wall.

This feeling... This was a scene she had imagined countless times in her life.

The third child was having fun in the game, but next to the game cabin on the second floor, Sun Xiang looked at the scene in the frame and broke into a cold sweat for the third child.

The third child clicked on the panoramic open mode, and Sun wanted to clearly see her movements from the moment she entered the scene to the present.

At this time, Lao San's body was lying in the game cabin, and her consciousness appeared in the frame... Sun Xiang took a serious look at it and didn't think about anything else. Lao San is making a movie entirely with his consciousness.