Chapter 155

Tang Huai and Yu You swam vigorously towards Sola Island. Sola port, tourists catch the sea near the port as usual.

Warm sun, small island, sea water. This is a picture of a leisurely vacation.

"boom--"

The tourists were having a good time and were about to go to the sea to play in the water. There was a huge sound of waves in the distance, and then the waves came here wave after wave.

"Tsunami?" The change in front of him was too sudden, and the tourists hurried out of the shallow sea and retreated to a safe area.

"Boom, boom——"

The roar grew louder and louder, and the waves rose higher. The scene in front of you is like the Three Gorges flood discharge, and the whole thing is very spectacular. At this time, the tourists had retreated back to the small town of Sola in a panic. Looking from a high place, the entire wave looked like a huge sea curtain.

This is a scene that only appears in disaster movies. Everyone is a little worried about the safety of Sora Island.

Look at this posture, it's very unsafe...

During this period of tension, the waves came one after another, and then, due to inertia, they dissipated five hundred meters away from Sola Island.

Islands are only made in the distance.

"The weather is pretty good. Why are the waves so bad?"

"The charm of nature."

"Take some photos first..."

The whole incident lasted for three minutes. Three minutes later, Sola Port recovered as before.

There was no damage to Sora Island in this incident.

Everyone saved the video just now and walked back to the beach. They thought they would encounter the shipwreck tornado on TV, but apart from the clear water, nothing seemed to have changed?

"Hey, Octopus?"

"Big prawns, Sola red prawns."

"There are two hairtails here..."

Now at five o'clock in the afternoon, everyone returned to the beach, ready to pick up the things that had just fallen. It's the ebb and flow of the tide, and Sora Beach has a lot of uninvited guests, all of which are rich in marine life.

A Chinese man in his thirties picked up a prawn from the ground. This giant shrimp is 30 centimeters long and is red all over. Because it is holding its back, its two large pincers are moving.

The red prawns are very attractive.

Man: ...there is extra food.

In this way, for the next two hours, the tourists carried out the fish picking project. The sea near Sola Island is indeed clear, as if it has been washed by nature. Tourists put their feet into the sea water, and it feels refreshing and cool... refreshing!

[Upgrade projects]: 1. Vertical expansion of the sea area. 2. The sea water is clear. 3. Marine life. 4. Phil’s logic chain is complete. 5. Datang’s defense reaches full level.

The tourists had fun. In the southern sea area of ​​​​Datang Resort, Tang Huai followed the waves to the Sola Island area. At the same time that Tang Huai got up and landed, the system prompt sounded again.

A total of five items have been upgraded to the system this time.

In addition to the expansion of the underwater area, the defense is improved. Tang Huai focused on the fourth article.