Chapter 127

"Please, please give me another ten days, and I will definitely pay off the bill..." CC advertisement was being filmed leisurely. Datang One, in the four-seat cabin, a young man in his thirties with freckles on his face was making a phone call and adjusting the camera in his hand.

"New York Entertainment Magazine" is a famous gossip entertainment magazine in the United States. Mainly focusing on first-hand celebrity lace, it has a large audience in North America. The young man's name is Ai Bo, and he is an intern reporter for "New York Entertainment Magazine". But compared with other reporters at "New York Entertainment Magazine", Albert's work was not smooth. He has little experience and is dull, and he is often caught doing follow-up photos...

Abel has been working for half a year, and his business ability has always been at the bottom among new employees. The team specifically discussed during the meeting that if he couldn't take satisfactory pictures, he would probably be laid off next month. Albert is very nervous. He cherishes this job. If he is laid off, the credit card bill will weigh him down.

In this high-pressure atmosphere, Amanda's new relationship was announced, and "New York Entertainment Magazine" organized its reporters to go overseas to follow the filming. Ai Bo found a lot of contacts to get this opportunity to go abroad. This is related to your position.

"First [biological research], and now Amanda's love affair, this island is really magical."

"Maybe."

Ai Bo was thinking about it, and two voices of conversation came from the lower bunk. In addition, there is also the smell of lit cigarettes.

"I checked the information and found that Sora Island opened in July last year. Phil Company invested, and the external manager is a Chinese youth..." Albert joined the chat tentatively. This time "New York Entertainment Magazine" sent three entertainment reporters, and the other two were veterans who had been employed for many years.

"Haha, it's just the Amanda scandal. What are you doing investigating a small island?"

"Abe, you have been here for half a year. You should know that our focus is on Amanda. Please don't waste your time doing these useless things."

"The scenery of Datang's vacation is good, but it can't be the second place in Rose Fragrance."

………

Ai Bo had just finished speaking, and the other two reporters joked with each other. They are away all year round and need some entertainment. Ai Bo has just joined the job and has a boring temper. He is an excellent object of entertainment for them.

"I checked the information casually..."

Albert was a little embarrassed. For this trip, in addition to Amanda's interpretation of life, he also checked online information about Datang's vacation. Among them are China and some on Twitter.

The more Albert checked, the more interested he became. In his opinion, the legendary experience of Datang's vacation was greater than Amanda herself. Albert wanted to share the information he found. only……

The other two colleagues were chatting enthusiastically, not paying attention to Albert's mood.

Albert looked out the window, he felt a little out of place. Maybe, I am really not suitable for Yuji.

Traveling at sea is boring.

One day later, Datang 1 slowly sailed into Sola Port. This time, in addition to Ai Bo and the others, there were more than two hundred individual passengers on Datang One.

Since Datang No. 1 became popular on Twitter, many tourists asked about Datang vacation every day.

Alang signed several large tour groups with him. Now Datang No. 1 travels to and from Hawaii every five days, receiving one to three hundred tourists each time, which provides a steady stream of fresh blood for Datang vacations.