Chapter 77

"Is there a reliable transportation company here in Jin City?" Tang Huai poured a cup of tea and asked after thinking. Zheng Chenghe can't be contacted now, but the business of Datang Fruit will continue.

"Yes, there is, but the cost is quite a lot..." Da Dafu thought for a while. Transport vehicles and warehouses are part of the temporary program. The warehouse is okay, but I need to find a transport vehicle that can drive from Jin City to Shengze immediately...it's hard to say.

"Mr. Tang, why don't you contact Xinxin Wholesale?" After finishing speaking, Pang Pangfu added that comparing the two, it is the easiest to cooperate with Xinxin Wholesale.

"No need." Tang Huai shook his head. While speaking, Tang Huai also swiped his phone up and down. Tang Huai and Zheng Chenghe were friends with each other. Zheng Chenghe couldn't get through on the phone. Tang Huai switched to WeChat, but just like the phone call, Zheng Chenghe still didn't reply.

Tang Huai thought there was something wrong with Zheng Chenghe, but just five minutes ago, he swiped into Zheng Chenghe's circle of friends.

Zheng Chenghe: Yaya Hotpot on Subei Road is very good. 【Selfie】【Hot Pot】

Zheng Chenghe didn't answer the phone at the critical moment, so he ended up having hot pot in Shengze?

Tang Huai has a good temper, but after seeing Zheng Chenghe's circle of friends, he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

"Transportation price is not an issue." Tang Huai calmed down and then returned his attention to the wine table.

Currently, the island value is slowly increasing through Shuyin. In Tang Huai's original plan, he planned to use the characteristics and effects of Sola Fruit to earn a wave of island value. Compared with islands, some travel expenses are really not a problem.

"I'll get in touch." Seeing that Tang Huai had made up his mind, Pang Pangfu and Wu Kun stopped trying to persuade him. Although the two knew Tang Huai for a short time, after this period of cooperation, they also knew that Tang Huai was a person with great ideas.

"Thank you." Tang Huai thanked him sincerely. It was ocean trade before, and this time it was a fruit warehouse. Da Dafu helped a lot.

Tang Huai remembered this affection.

"Our brother, who is with whom?" Da Dafu waved his hand. He is in his twenties, but this sentence of "brother" is not against harmony at all.

Tang Huai smiled, and everyone called for another jug ​​of wine. After eating and drinking, it was eleven o'clock in the evening.

Tang Huai checked the time, and then led back to Jinshi Hotel under the guidance of his assistant.

"Pudding Bird, Feifei Cat is now in my hands..." Tang Huai was in room 608. He opened the door and heard an obvious cartoon sound coming from the room.

The room that Tang Huai booked was a high-end suite with a living room and a bedroom. Tang Huai turned on the lights in the hotel. At this time, the hotel TV was on, and squatting in front of him was a golden pastoral dog.

The pastoral dog is none other than Rhubarb.

Dahuang did not notice Tang Huai's arrival, but continued to watch the TV intently.

Tang Huai turned to the direction of the TV. At this time, "Pudin Bird and the Golden Dog" was playing on the TV. This is a domestic cartoon. It tells the story of the pudding bird and the golden dog fighting wits and courage. favorite.

"Just have a look, but you can't learn it..." Tang Huai put his coat on the sofa. In the plot of "Pudding Bird and Golden Dog", Golden Dog is a cute and cute villain.