Chapter 124

"Manager Tang, what kind of advertisement is Datang going to advertise?" Liu Ke was puzzled and asked decisively.

"VR glasses." Tang Huai replied directly. When Liu Ke mentioned the investment difficulties of [Baolu], Tang Huai had an advertising plan for [Ancient Town VR].

[Horror Ancient Town] requires a VR game factory. The VR game factory can produce VR glasses, and the VR glasses can be sold... The ratio of sales dollars to island value is 1:1. If the operation is done well, [Horror Ancient Town] can completely earn back the island value investment and make some profit.

After Tang Huai finished speaking, he seriously thought about the feasibility of [Baolu] advertisement. Tang Huai was thinking here, and Liu Ke was a little stunned. Datang is selling glasses part-time while on vacation?

"What type of VR glasses?" Liu Ke asked curiously after being stunned.

"Horror games." Tang Huai answered simply.

Liu Ke was choked. Selling horror games on the [Baolu] show? I'm a little confused.

Tang Huai smiled. His target group is not babies, but parents and mothers. Now that high-tech technology is being updated rapidly, parents and mothers are the main consumer groups of Huaxia's technology products.

The island experience value is linked to Sola's profitable consumption. Tang Huai intends to rely on [Ancient Horror Town] to encircle a wave of island value. In fact, it would be better to replace [Horror Ancient Town] with [Pinking into Painting], [Sky Camp] advanced version, etc., but this is a system product and cannot be changed.

The atmosphere in the office was silent again.

Liu Ke thought carefully, and he reckoned that Phil Technology is at the forefront of the world, and it is reasonable to enter the field of VR glasses. VR games were popular in the first two years, and he followed suit and played for a while, but the variety of VR games on the market is limited and the equipment is simple. Except for some large investment, such as relatively small VR stores are opened one by one.

Taobao sells a lot of VR glasses, but they are similar to brick-and-mortar stores, and the technology cannot keep up, so no one buys them!

"Where is the glasses factory?" Liu Ke considered this and thought for a while.

"Invested by Phil Corporation, manufactured by Datang."

"Is there any finished product?"

"Not yet."

"Ask again... How much is Datang's pre-investment?"

Both sides asked and answered questions. Half an hour later, Liu Ke came out of Sola's office building.

Liu Ke thought about the content of the conversation just now. Datang intends to invest 20 million U.S. dollars, totaling 160 million Huaxia Yuan. This is a big investment, but the VR glasses that Datang said are like the moon in the sky, with no shadow at all. If they advertised desperately, Datang didn't produce anything in the end...it would be a bit shameful.

Liu Ke returned to the ancient city of Bianjing and directly called Taili. This is a big investment. As for the specifics, let the senior leadership decide.

...

Host name: Tang Huai

Island value: 102W+

Reputation value: 7055W+

Item bar: [Big Windmill] X3, [Encyclopedia of Species], [Horror Ancient Town].

Account balance: USD 5026W.