Chapter Forty-Two

"Boss Tang, can I help you get your luggage to the boat?" Alang didn't care about Tang Huai's suspicion, but jumped off the boat, preparing to take the luggage from Tang Huai's hand.

Tang Huai lived on the island for more than a month. This time, he will go to Hawaii with the students of Ace High School, and then transfer to Mexico.

"No, thank you." A Lang was too enthusiastic, if not for his loyalty, Tang Huai thought he had recovered.

"I've done some research in the past few days. Nowadays, most tourists travel through travel agencies. I want to open a branch of Datang Travel Agency in Hawaii..." A Lang didn't care about Tang Huai's suspicion, but said with a burning gaze.

Experience points: 2675/10000. An increase of 2,000 compared to last week...

During this time, Alang was going to be stunned by the rapidly rising experience value. He was a junior AI and his initial experience value was double digits. The status is that of a captain, and experience points can increase as the captain's proficiency increases.

Alang sailed on the Pacific Ocean for half a month, and his experience points increased by about ten every day. Compared with 10w, it can be described as super turtle speed. Alang is an intelligent AI with ideals and ambitions. In addition to his dream of traveling around the sea, he also dreams of upgrading himself to an intermediate or even advanced level.

This is his deepest ambition.

In order to earn money for the island and fuel fees, Alang had to help Sola Island find tourists. There are many people in Ace High School, but Alang feels like he is just completing a mission and doesn't have much motivation. In the past seven days, students from Ace High School have been playing on the island, and Alang has been staying on the boat.

His experience value on the first day was normal, but on the second day, his experience value jumped upwards as if he had grown wings. Alang was in a daze, happiness came too suddenly. After analyzing the changes during this period, Alang understood that his experience value should be brought by tourists.

Can you upgrade your experience by taking tourists to the island?

Alang was a little unsure, but today the Ace High School students returned and he found that the increase in his experience points had stopped. At this point, Alang was able to confirm that his experience was really brought by tourists. A Lang found a way to upgrade.

"Can I register with my current identity certificate?" After finishing speaking, Alang looked at Tang Huai with flashing eyes. He had studied a lot of information on the tourism industry during this period. It would be more efficient to set up a travel agency than blindly looking for tourists like him. For convenience.

"Yes, it just requires a large amount of start-up capital." Tang Huai continued to be suspicious.

"I will work hard to earn money." Aaron was not discouraged, and the road ahead was difficult, but he was still arrogant.

"Tang, when will we set off?" Alang's behavior was too abnormal. Tang Huai was about to ask in detail, when Torke came over. Now all the students were on board and ready, waiting for the cruise ship to start.

"Now." Tang Huai said after thinking. Although he didn't know the reason for Alang's conversion, Tang probably guessed the whole story by thinking about the experience value in the system interface and the change in Alang's attitude.

Alang's experience value should be related to Torke and others...

A Lang wants to solicit customers, so let him go. The system interface is clearly laid out here, and Tang Huai is not afraid of his tricks.