Chapter 163

Tang Huai picked up the backpack, and the first thing he did when he returned to Sola Island was to contact Frank.

Frank is the captain of the United Nations peacekeeping force in the Pacific. The two met once years ago over the tequila incident.

"On January 15th, from six to ten o'clock in the afternoon, a total of twenty-three ships passed through Sola Island. This is the information you want. There is no customs clearance data. They should be stowaway ships..." At this time, Frank heard Tang Huai's request. , contacted various ports in the Pacific Ocean at the first time.

To his surprise, there was indeed a ship with the QA mark entering and exiting the Pacific Ocean three days ago, and this ship circled around Sola Island for three days. After nine o'clock in the evening, completely lost contact.

This is a black ship.

"QA should be in Eritrea." Frank passed the data over and thought for a while.

Judging from the only monitoring, QA's semaphore is like that of Eritrea. This is a messy area.

"Eritrea?...Thank you." Tang Huai thanked earnestly after receiving the information.

Although Frank is guessing, the result should be almost the same.

"It's easy to do. The global conference will be held soon, and there will be many places to deal with Datang in the future."

Frank waved his hand. He took credit for capturing Aubrey last time. Although he only met once, Frank is very grateful to Tang Hai. Now that the global conference is about to be held, it is a great honor for Frank to be appointed as the captain of the Pacific parade by the United Nations.

Tang Huai chatted with Frank for a while, then hung up the phone.

Tang Huai opened the world map.

Eritrea is located in Northeast Africa, with a relatively backward economy, and is an important fortress on the Red Sea. This is a slightly confusing area. QA is a symbol of Eritrea. No matter whether Yu You was taken away by the fishing boats there, he would go there to see it.

"Chirp, chirp, chirp—" Tang Huai was thinking about it, and Da Zhuang's whispers came back outside the window.

Tang Huai walked over.

Da Zhuang has a big body, and the sea near Sola Island is relatively shallow. At this moment, Da Zhuang is swimming around with his body upright, looking a little nervous.

"I'll get it back." Tang Huai looked at the sea level as the moonlight shone in.

Tang Huai's eyes were deep in thought, and he was also thinking about a question, why did the ship take Yu You away? According to the information provided by Frank, the QA cruise ship has been wandering around Sola Island for three days, which is obviously prepared...

Since Yu You can be taken away, it proves that Yu You is temporarily safe.

After thinking about it, Tang Huai packed his luggage, arranged for Datang's vacation work, and took the two AI bodyguards directly to take the flight to Eritrea.

Eritrea is dominated by plateaus and plains, with abundant rainfall and guarding the Mandeb Strait. There are countless businessmen from all over the world.

After a day of sailing, Tang Huai got off the plane in Eritrea at seven o'clock in the evening the next day.

"Mr. Tang."

Outside the airport, a man in his thirties with a sharp camera greeted Tang Huai warmly. The man's name is Rhett, who is originally from Canada. He was born in Eritrea and is a well-known local guide.