Chapter 130

At ten o'clock in the evening, Tang Huai finished his work and fell asleep soundly. After a brief shock, Zheng Haitao and Zheng Lele also roughly understood the background of the plot.

A hundred years ago, there was an evil dragon raging in the kingdom of sky. The people of Tianbao are in dire straits, at this moment, a hunter appears.

The hunter held a bow and arrow, and after three days and three nights of fighting, he finally cut the dragon off the cliff. The hunter was seriously injured and eventually died. In order to commemorate the hunter, Sky Kingdom awarded the hunter the title of "Dragon Slaying Warrior". The hunter's descendants will also be honored with this title.

In the script designed by [Baolu], the guests who choose the 'Sky Tent' are descendants of hunters.

"Is there really an evil dragon?" Zheng Lele raised his head after a brief acquaintance with each other, with a curious expression on his face. After a brief exchange, he knew that the queen in front of him was named Kelly, and she was also the biggest king in Sky City.

"Yes." Queen Kelly nodded seriously. In the script of Sky Forest, Queen Kelly is arrogant and calm, with strong personal strength. Even with scripted interactions, her general personality doesn't change.

"Your Majesty, the carriage is here." After Queen Kelly finished speaking, Zheng Lele was about to ask something, when a man with the appearance of a knight walked up to Queen Kelly. At the same time, two carriages slowly walked out of the inner city.

In front of the carriage are eight white horses wearing bronze saddles. Against the background of the colorful castle, the white horses are majestic and majestic, even more domineering than in the movie.

"Let's go." Queen Kelly ordered the groom. The white horse dug into the ground and walked toward the city in a majestic manner.

"Master Brave." Zheng Haitao and Zheng Lele were stunned by the scene in front of them. If it wasn't for [Baolu]'s recording, they really thought they had broken through the dimensional wall and came to a different time and space...

"Tap, tap -"

"What a beautiful, big pool!"

...

The horse is walking on the blue stone slabs. The entire carriage is made of light brown logs, and the cushions and armrests inside are all exquisite. Zheng Lele looked at the carriage and then leaned out of the window with a curious look on his face.

At this moment, they came to the main city of Sky, surrounded by warm and lively commercial streets. Because of the night, the streets in the commercial district were somewhat empty.

Zheng Lele poked her head forward. Queen Kelly's carriage moved forward slowly, followed by mighty soldiers. Directly in front of the carriage is a huge colorful castle. According to the inspector, this is the main city in the sky.

Five minutes later, the carriage entered the castle. Queen Kelly returns to town, where they are received by the Censor.

"Master Brave, please go this way." The inspector's name is Zach, a forty-year-old middle-aged official with a mustache.

At the same time Zach spoke, Zheng Haitao and Zheng Lele got off the carriage.

"Master Supervisor, where are we going now?" Zheng Haitao picked up Zheng Lele. Zheng Haitao didn't show it on the surface, but he was still very surprised inside. Regardless of Queen Kelly or the inspector in front of her, this acting is too superb, right?

Zheng Haitao felt like he was on set.

"Please follow me." Zac smiled and walked towards the right side of the castle.