Chapter 162

"Manager Tang, Magic Factory sincerely wants to cooperate." Seeing that Tang Huai didn't speak, Lino reiterated.

Works of Magic, Universal Pictures, Starlight Productions. The three most famous film companies in eastern North America, but compared to the other two, Magical Works has not been doing well during this period.

Magic Works has many heroic characters and has considerable influence around the world. This is an ambitious company. With the booming development of global movies, three years ago, Magic Works planned to shoot an epic movie with superhero characters such as Red Lady, Transformers, and the Fantastic Three.

The name of the movie is Fantastic Heroes.

The Miracle Plan is unanimously approved by Miracle Works. So far, "Fantastic Heroes" is officially filming. "Amazing Heroes" was shot with the world's top stars, with full special effects and rhythm. It was officially released last Christmas. It's just that unlike the expected box office hit, "The Amazing Heroes" opened high but sold poorly.

The most common comments about "Amazing Heroes" are that the story is empty, the timeline is confusing, and the ending is cliche. "The Amazing Heroes" invested 1.2 billion US dollars, but in the end it only had a box office of 300 million. I couldn't save it anymore. The box office success was minor, but the popularity of "Amazing Heroes" was questioned.

Most of the "Magical Heroes" became famous twenty years ago, but now the main audience of moviegoers is mainly young people in their twenties and thirties. This is a generation gap of the times. "Amazing Heroes" made a big splash, and as a result, sales of "Amazing Heroes" peripherals dropped.

Magic Works' stock plummeted, and was severely shaken by Universal Pictures and Starlight. In the current movie environment, this is fatal.

WonderWorks wants to break things up. Only then did he set his sights on Datang VR.

The real scene of Datang VR is realistic. If the old films of magical heroes can be broadcast in real-life situations, it will definitely arouse a renewed enthusiasm for magical heroes among movie fans around the world.

"Manager Tang?" Reno continued his efforts.

"This is brand new technology, Datang needs to contact Phil." Tang Huai did not explicitly refuse. This is a 2D to 10D movie conversion technology. Datang is an amateur in making movies, but with Phil as his backer, he is a complete master of the technology.

"Wait for Datang's reply." Reno nodded earnestly. He had contacted Phil Company before, but Phil did not accept third-party cooperation, so everything could only go through Datang.

The two parties exchanged a few more words, Tang Huai hung up, and then dialed the phone to Chris.

"Converting 2D movies to 10D technology? This is an old method of measuring the rotation, and there is no problem at the technical level." At the Phil base headquarters, Chris drank juice and basked in the sun. After hearing Tang Huai's words, he looked a little disappointed.

2D to plane 10D is not too challenging. The 2D to 10D conversion is quoted at an island value of 20 million and lasts for one month.

"Does Datang have any plans to develop VR?" Chris talked about the general idea of ​​converting from 2D to 10D, and then asked suddenly.

"VR?" Tang Huai was surprised.

"Use Phil's VR technology to holographically transform scenes like "Sealing the Sky"..." Chris explained patiently.

Chris' attribute is 'Phil Technology BOSS'. When he returned to Togo this time, he had never done any ordinary software programming, let alone technology development. Chris had nothing to do except movies and games, so he found other ways to entertain himself. After a patient search, Chris set his sights on Hyundai.