Chapter 161

Patrolling the island, handling affairs, dealing with the media... In the next week, Tang Huai lived a regular and monotonous life. As Datang's reputation increased, Datang's missions also made breakthrough progress.

The moon and stars were thin, Tang Huai opened the mission panel.

Host name: Tang Huai

Open areas: Blue Sea Lake, Sky Forest, Sola Underground City.

Current mission: [Cheer for joy]. During the mission, the total number of visitors reached 50 million, and the visitor happiness level was 80%.

Mission progress: 9%

Island value: 8000W+

Reputation value: 360 million+

Item bar: [Big Windmill] X3, [Complete Book of Species]

Now the task has been carried out for a month, and the completion rate is 9%. Although it is a little slow, it should not be difficult overall under the guidance of the global conference.

Tang Huai browsed briefly, then set his sights on the prop column. Now that Datang is booming, it’s time to stock up...

Tang Huai used to click on [Big Windmill]. This is a primary prop, its main purpose is aesthetics.

Tang Huai clicked on the camouflage construction. In addition to three large windmills, he also purchased four more. The windmill is a famous photo-taking place on Sola Island. This is a special feature of Sola Island, and Tang Huai decided to have one in each region.

So far, the windmill has become the iconic building of Sola Island.

The [Big Windmill] was just an appetizer. After using it, Tang Huai focused on the [Encyclopedia of Species].

[Species Book]: Contains 16,000 species and can be used across regions. Note: The species is ferocious, so please use it at the host’s discretion.

The introduction to the Species Encyclopedia is simple and clear. This was a gift from the last upgrade on Sola Island. Due to the note of 'ferocious species', Tang Huai did not open it for more than half a year.

"FD730, will the creatures in the book be aggressive to tourists?" Tang Huai thought for a moment. This is a mid-level reward, and it feels a bit pity to keep it there like this...

"The host can rest assured that the species in the book will not cause substantial harm to tourists. It is just that Bengal tigers and African lions are the same as the real ones. They need to be carefully cared for and maintained. The animals in the book of species are edible." FD730 answered patiently, just saying In the end, Tang Huai always felt weird.

Edibility? Is this preparation for eating wild game from the country?

The animals in [Encyclopedia of Species] can be used in all areas and have normal reproductive capabilities, which is a large amount of work. Tang Huai carefully read the rules for using the "Encyclopedia of Species". Early the next morning, ten animal keepers were purchased directly.

Tang Huai first decided to choose an area as a pilot species.

After browsing, Tang Huai selected area No. 8. This is a small area. Since the mission system was upgraded, Tang Huai can freely purchase elementary and lower scenery cards.

Tang Huai purchased a [Safari Park]. This is a natural hunting ground. Due to primary reasons, the island value is only 50 million.

A year ago, Tang Huai felt that 50 million was a large sum. Now... Tang Huai felt a little drifting.