Chapter 171

At 6:30, the Sky Forest officially opened, and at this time the special passage for the global conference opened. Tourists line up at the special entrance. A total of more than 30,000 tourists gathered at the entire sky entrance. Some of the other tourists took the sky elevator and some rushed towards the sky entrance. Viewed from above, the entire prelude to the opening is grand and majestic.

"My God, there are so many people, they all attended the opening ceremony."

"Datang is even more powerful than what's uploaded on the Internet..."

"Old Gao, come up later and take some more pictures for me."

Tourists queued up patiently, and right between the queues, there was the entrance to Sky No. 3. The two young men walked forward while talking.

Both of them are about 17 or 18 years old. One is 1.9 meters tall and has a strong body and looks very secure. The other is 1.7 meters tall and is relatively fat. Both of them are students of Huaxia Binghe University, and they are Gao Jian and the fourth child in the dormitory.

Glacier University is on vacation now. Gao Jian's parents are traveling and don't want to go home. The fourth child is Dong Chun. His parents are busy with business and they also don’t want to go home. The two were inseparable, and finally joined together and signed up for a tour group to Datang.

Gao Jian didn't have enough funds, so Dong Chun advanced the money and would pay it back later when he had money.

Dong Chun is not short of money.

A week ago, Gao Jian would definitely not have borrowed money at such a high risk. But [Datang VR Cinema] became a hit at Glacier University, and Gao Jian saw the dawn of sudden wealth.

Gao Jian was so tempted by Datang's vacation that he finally agreed to Dong Chun's proposal. The two got off the plane yesterday evening. After getting off the plane, they were led directly to the Sky Forest by the tour group.

The two of them stayed in the Sky Forest all night, not only them, but also tourists from all over the world in the Sky Forest. This scene can be compared with the first incense stick during the Chinese Spring Festival...

"Start checking tickets."

While thinking about it, the tourists in the front row checked in and Gao Jian and Dong Chun entered. A special passage for the Global Conference is opened, and you can reach the sky elevator from the entrance. Now the track of the sky elevator has changed, and the end point of a hundred elevators is only the Sky Castle.

The colors of the transparent elevator become colorful. Looking up, the elevator track looks like a colorful umbrella stand gathered together at one point.

The entire sky elevator is spectacular.

Gao Jian and Dong Chun walked onto Elevator No. 23. There were already more than 20 tourists on the elevator. After they got on, the elevator started.

"It's tilted at eighty-five degrees..." Dong Chun sighed while taking pictures as the elevator was traveling in mid-air. Because they were all at one point, the elevator was tilted. This was the first time for him to sit in such a unique elevator.

"First experience in life." Gao Jian nodded. They arrived late and had not had time to visit the Tang Dynasty, but judging from the Sky Island and the two-thousand-meter-high elevator, the trip was well worth it.

Gao Jian is full of expectations for the global opening. In this serious photo-taking room, the sky elevator drove into the bottom of the island, and then fell into darkness for ten seconds.

Ten seconds later, the scene in front of him suddenly became clear.

"Where is Sky Castle? It's gone like this?"

"God, this is the biggest opening I've ever seen."

"Bamboo forest, maple trees, snow-capped mountains...is this a simulated four-season scenery?"

The moment they saw the scene in front of them, everyone fell into whispers. At this time, in front of them was an open space surrounded by green grass. In the open space were half-transparent giant pigeon eggs.

To say it is transparent is an exaggeration. Strictly speaking, the colors of 'pigeon eggs' are transparent pink, transparent blue, and transparent green, which alternate with each other. It's like a transparent base with various colors surrounding it.

The Global Conference is a global focus conference. It is a bit inappropriate to set the color of the main venue as colorful, but the brilliance of Datang is not stingy. On the contrary, under the high-altitude sun, there is a feeling of gradually radiating.

Taking pictures of everyone's conditioned reflex.

There are eight entrances to the venue at the bottom of the pigeon eggs, and Datang staff are maintaining order at the entrances. Visitors only need to follow the Tongka road signs to find the entrance and enter.

Pigeon Egg can accommodate 100,000 visitors at the same time. Dong Chun has many connections, so he bought two tickets for the opening online.

The seats for the two are G88 and G89. Enter directly from entrance three, which is relatively simple.

At this time, the two of them finished taking pictures, took a deep breath, and walked into the venue.